My Heart [Part 5] - Minhyuk & Wonho

Title : My Heart [Part 5]
Member : Minhyuk & Wonho
Genre : Fluff/Angst

Title : My Heart [Part 5]Member : Minhyuk & Wonho Genre : Fluff/Angst

"Another tiring day.," Aerin mumbled as she got out of her car, clenching onto her laptop bag. It was another day where there was a lot of assignments suppose to be sent.

"Someone looks sad."

Aerin frowns as she looks up to see Minhyuk smiling as he stares at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't want to see me?"

"No- I mean yes- I mean- You know what I mean!"

Minhyuk laughs to see her finding the proper words.

"The girls told me that you are having bad day so here I am." Minhyuk said happily and Aerin chuckle.

"You don't have to come all the way here..," Aerin tiredly smile as Minhyuk took her laptop, as he grabs her hand.

"Kihyun and Hara cooked us your favourite sphagetti!" Minhyuk yelled as he tightens his grip as he drags Aerin.

"By the way, about yesterday, you said you wanted to
talk to me?" Aerin suddenly asked as they went inside the elevator. Minhyuk froze a little as he widen his eyes.

"Urgh- I- forget what to say yesterday., urm so I just forget about it.," Minhyuk mumbled and Aerin shrugs.

"Okay!" Aerin said with a smile, earning a relief sigh from Minhyuk. Both of them went into the apartment. Minhyuk was the first one to go in and he heard a few conversations in the living room, a serious one.

"Are you serious Yoo Jin? We're going to get in trouble!"

"Oppa, they won't notice it!"

"They will!"

"What's going on out there?" Minhyuk said as he approaches Kihyun and Hara. Both of them just shrug.

"Apparently they went out on a date and someone noticed them." Kihyun explained and Aerin nodded slowly.

"Oh..., isn't that a good thing? I mean others will know about them rather than finding out later..?"

"Aerin-ah, you should see the comments section." Kihyun raise his eyebrow, earning an awkward laugh from Aerin.

"Most of the comments say they ship Aerin with Wonho." Hara added and Aerin frowns.