Kiddo (3) - Wonho

Title : Kiddo (3)
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

Title : Kiddo (3)Member : Wonho Genre : Angst

"Bomi eonnie!"

"Bomi-yah, hey, wake up." Chorong tapped onto Bomi's cheeks. The members realised that Bomi has been off this few weeks.

Bomi and her members had already debuted and it's already been 7 months, and thier group was called Apink. They knew it wasn't their debut, the reason for Bomi being like this.

The youngest, Hwayoung bought a drink and quickly placed it onto Bomi's mouth. She drinks it quickly, then sighing.

"Bomi-yah, stop overworking yourself. It's not good." Chorong warned and Bomi looks away.

"it's the only way for me not to think of him.." Bomi mumbled and the members frown.

"is it because of Wonho oppa?" Naeun blurted out and Bomi looked towards her, then looking away.

"cheer up, eonnie. as you said, we should be positive." Eunji said, trying to cheer the older one. They missed the Bomi who would aways say lame jokes.

Bomi smiled as she closed her eyes.

Somehow, after Wonho announced that he's going to be a Dad in the groupchat, things started to change

Somehow, after Wonho announced that he's going to be a Dad in the groupchat, things started to change. The 7 guys said that they auditioned in a company and they instantly got accepted.

Bomi heard that they are going to debut soon, Minhyuk told her since all of them were busy individually, because the company were planning to debut them in a group.

All of them were busy, especially Wonho. Sometimes, Bomi couldn't even see Wonho in a week, maybe because they were given different timing for classes. Not just Bomi and the 7 guys knew about each other becoming idols, the whole school knows about it.