Ditch - Minhyuk [To have a brother like you series]

Title :  Ditch [To have a brother like you series]
Member : Minhyuk
Genre : Fluff

Title :  Ditch [To have a brother like you series]Member : MinhyukGenre : Fluff

"I'm home— Minhyuk wha—

"Oppa."

Minhyun rolls her eyes as she closed the door, seeing Minhyuk just laying on the sofa as he was peaking through a book he was somehow reading. He was admiring his little sister since it's been a few months he didn't see her.

Though both of them always had free time to go home, but they would always missed the chance to see each other since their schedules are different. When there is Christmas, Minhyuk would always come home, but Minhyun had to stay in the states due to assignments.

"You do know the book is upside-down right?" Minhyun said in amusement as she puts her laptop bag down, seeing Minhyuk flustered as he quickly closes the book.

"N-no it's not." Minhyuk mumbled.

"Anyway, what are you doing in my apartment? Aren't you suppose to be in Korea or something?"

"Wha- Hey! That's not how you welcome your older brother!" Minhyuk pouted and Minhyun laughs at the older one as he frowns while cutely pouting.

"I'm sorry! Welcome to the USA!" Minhyun jokes towards Minhyuk as he was still pouting. Minhyun clicked her tongue as she went closer towards Minhyuk as she slid her arms on his shoulder.

"I was just joking! I miss you!" Minhyun said with a warm smile, and she knows Minhyuk always loses seeing her smiling. And as predicted, Minhyuk smiled widely as he engulfed Minhyun into a hug.

"The flight was a long one."

"Obviously. What time is the concert?"

"In about 3 hours time."

"Aren't you suppose to be there?!"

"I ditched."

"Minhyuk!"

"Oppa!"

Minhyun frowns and Minhyuk shrugs, then smiling a little.

"I got manager hyung's permission. Don't worry. The others are now having their own time."

"And you decided to spent your time with me?"

"Of course! This is the only time I could see you, Minhyun. After the concert, the members and I had to immediately fly to another country."

Minhyun sighs as she went to the kitchen, making a drink then grabbing some chocolate bread for Minhyuk.

"No wonder you look skinny."

"You have dark circles too!"

"Minhyuk oppa, this dark circles are from me reading books late at night. It's different from your situation."

"My Minhyun, this skinny body is from the day I was born. It's different from your situation." Minhyuk teased Minhyun as she roll her eyes. She knew she won't win when it come to Minhyuk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just take care of yourself." Minhyun advised and Minhyuk ruffles her hair.

"You too, dongsaeng. Don't stressed yourself too much. I don't want eomma and appa to call me saying you fainted in school." Minhyuk teased but at the same time, his tone was serious.

"Hmm, Minhyun?" Minhyuk was shyly looking at Minhyun as she was sitting beside him.

"Yeah?"

"Could you- You know, come to-

"You mean watch your concert?" Minhyun cocked her eyebrows and Minhyuk smiled sheepishly.

"You do know I have lots of assignments right?"

"But you always ditch your assignments for me!"

"Urgh! Fine!"

"YAY!"