Jealousy (Last Part)

Title : 

Jealousy (Last Part)

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff,

Hara went towards Kihyun as she smiled at him, but Kihyun's eyes were distracted on how Hara dressed

Hara went towards Kihyun as she smiled at him, but Kihyun's eyes were distracted on how Hara dressed. Is it me or she looked so.. so freaking beautiful?

"I think I'm going crazy." Kihyun mumbled and Hara frowns.

"Why?"

"You looked so freaking beautiful." Kihyun mumbled closely towards Hara's ears.

"So, got a few pictures you wanna show me?" Hyungwon wiggled his eyebrows towards Hyemin as she roll her eyes.

"I'll show you what I shot." Hyemin said with an amused smile.

"Changkyun! Jooheon!" Aerin squealed as she jumps onto the both of them as they catch her in their arms.

"I miss you two!" Aerin whines and their cheeks went red. Knowing they secretly liked her, but they accepted the fact their hyung already made her his.

"We missed you too! Wonho hyung was a mess." Changkyun cocked his eyebrows as he fold his arms.

"A crying mess." Jooheon added as he looked over to Wonho who was pouting from far.

"Aww baby!" Aerin teased and Wonho frowns as he looked away from her. As Aerin was looking Wonho with a wide smile, a gun shot suddenly heard and there were smoke everywhere, coming from the ground.

Screams started to be heard and Aerin groans, and everyone started to run causing things to break on their surroundings.

"Hyemin! I want you to bring the boys back!" Aerin yelled through the crowd. Out of the corner of her eyes, Hyungwon was already being pulled away by the crowds and Aerin managed to grab him, and Shownu holds his hands.

"Hurry!" Before Aerin wanted to hear Hyemin's reply, she already grabbed Shownu's and Hyungwon's hand as the 7 of them hold onto each other.

"Aerin—

"I'm sorry." Aeirn mouthed towards Wonho as she lets go of Wonho's hand as he disappeared from the crowd. On the other hand, Hara was holding hands with Bambam and the others were behind them.

"Hurry." Aerin was holding a gun while grabbing Youngjae's hand as they ran through the hallway, but Aerin could hear gun shots and huge footsteps behind her.

They are near us!

She looked behind to see 3 masked men and Aerin frowns while randomly pointing the gun towards them, shooting a bullet. Aerin decided to let go of Youngjae's hand as he frowns. He wanted to yell but Aerin was putting her fingers on her lips, as a signal to ask him to keep quiet, as she smirked playfully.