Biggest Nightmare (Part 4)

Title :

Biggest Nightmare (Part 4)

Member/Group : Monsta X

Genre : Angst

Actually, Ace and the team managed to broke the CCTV as somehow, the CCTVs are the easy to access in

Actually, Ace and the team managed to broke the CCTV as somehow, the CCTVs are the easy to access in. Knowing that the whole team was watching, Aerin steps into an abandon house.

The only sounds that were clicking are her boots as she walks quietly through the hallway. It was so quiet that it made Aerin weirded out. There were rooms on the both sides of her but all of them were totally open and there were just abandon chairs and everything.

The only door that was closed and it was in white was the door directly infront of her. She just needs to walk straight and she could already reach there.

But Aerin was being on guard on her surroundings as she looks everywhere. Anyone could come and jump onto her. She reach the white door as she places her hand on the doorknob as she twisted.

Ace gasp as he sees the room painted in white walls, and the room was filled with pictures of Aerin. He frowns as he looks at all the pictures.

"BWOYA! Why is the room fill with Aerin's pictures?!" Minhyuk shrieked as he looks at Wonho as he too was frowning. Ace was thinking and his eyes finally widen as he stood up.

"Go to Aerin's location! NOW!" Ace yelled and that was the first time the Monsta X members hear him hearing his deep voice as he yell. They knew he was really serious.

"I didn't see it.." Ace mumbled but the members heard him.

"See what?" Kihyun questioned.

"The shooter is Jay."

Aerin closes the door behind her, but her eyes was looking at the disturbance

Aerin closes the door behind her, but her eyes was looking at the disturbance. Her heart was somehow beating was she sees thousand of pictures of her, filled the wall.

Am I dealing with a psychopath?

She then caught her eyes on a table that has a small wooden box. As she was about to approached it, she heard the door closing quietly, as she turns behind to meet someone.