"Come here." - Hyungwon

Title : 

"Come here."

Member : Hyungwon
Genre : Fluff

"The guys are so gonna get mad at us

"The guys are so gonna get mad at us." Hyemin mumbled.

"C'mon it's just once." Aerin shrugged.

"Kihyun is so going to kill the 3 of us."

"C'mon guys. Even if we tell them, they will eventually won't allow us to go to the club." Aerin puts her hands up.

"Besides, if Hyungwon and Kihyun is going to get mad at the   both of you, just blame it on me. I'm the one who forced you two to come."

"But you're doing it for your work." Hyemin said in a mumble and Aerin smiled.

"Wonho is going to kill you ultimately."

"That's makes it even more interesting." Aerin smirked as she twist the doorknob.

"We're ho—

"KIM SOYOUN AERIN."

"KIM HARA."

As soon as Aerin went inside, she could see Kihyun and Wonho just standing there. The others had an amused faces. Hyemin looked around the guys to see Hyungwon wasn't there.

"Oh-oh." Aerin mumbled.

"Wait, we can ex—

"Oh hell yeah you have to explain. You and I- In the room." Kihyun glared at Hara before turning off, making his way to the room.

"Sorry." Aerin mumbled and Hara shrugged, following to where Kihyun went.

"And you! You and I are going to have a looooong talk.."

"Okay.. Oppa, wait. I can explain!" Aerin whines as she followed Wonho behind. Hyemin sighs a little.

"Hyungwon is in there. He's waiting for you." Minhyuk smiled and Hyemin nodded, going to where Minhyuk pointed. The door of Hyungwon's room was closed, and Hyemin opened the door slowly to see him sleeping.

Should I wake him up?

Hyemin's eyes widen a little see a glimpse of Hyungwon's face. Is he.. awake?

"Hyungwon?" Hyemin called out and there was no response from him. I swear, I saw him! He is awake!

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was in the club. I had to accompany Aerin." Hyemin explained and still, there was no response. Feeling bad, Hyemin sigh.

"I'll just leave you alone then."

"Come here."

Hyemin stood up but she could hear a mumble. She turned towards Hyungwon. "What?"

Maybe I'm just hearing things.

Hyemin was about to walk off but she felt someone literally pulling her down and without a blink, she was being engulfed by a tight hug. She could feel legs just wrapping around her legs.

"I told you to come here." A husky voice said and Hyemin looked at Hyungwon to see him smiling a little.

"You're not.. mad?"

"Aerin texted me. Her manager called me too. I can tell it's really urgent since her manager had to personally called me." Hyungwon said amusingly and Hyemin chuckles.

"That's Aerin for us."

"Were you awake all this while?" Hyemin turn towards Hyungwon as he nods.

"I heard Wonho hyung and Kihyun hyung basically calling out their girls names. I suddenly was wide awake with their angry voices." Hyungwon jokes, making Hyemin to laugh.

"I'm sorry, Hyungwon."

"Hey, it's okay! I mean it's for Aerin's work. I told her to take care of you. As long as you came back in a piece and harmless, I'm okay."

chlatemarsh

chlatemarsh