Feelings Fade (Part 2)

Title : Feelings Fade (Part 2)
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Angst

Class ended and Aerin was packing her bag, when she could hear her classmates calling her

"Yah! Aerin! Is it true Hara and Kihyun broken up?!"

"Omg! Kihyun oppa and Hara eonnie broken up?!"

"Omg Aerin-ah! Is it true?!!"

"So do I still have a chance?"

Aerin clenches her jaw as she closed her eyes in frustration. But their whispers and gossips become worst till Aerin couldn't take it anymore.

She slams the table, making a loud sound and the students in the class became shock.

"Can you guys shut up for a sec? Kihyun-Hara-Kihyun-Hara, is their relationship really concerns you? Geez." Aerin spits out words as she looked annoyed. The students looked away as they felt embarrased.

She fasten her pace as she throw her book in her bag, then quickly exiting the room.

"Well, models keep asking me about it too

"Well, models keep asking me about it too. I just ignored them and say "let's focus back to our work.", People nowadays do not know how to mind their own business." Hyemin stated as she watch Aerin drives the car.

Aerin's expression was'nt happy at all. Hara nowadays has been working hard lately. Though her manager gives her little schedules knowing her situation, Hara insist of asking her manager to fill her in schedules more.

"I think Hara is also avoiding herself from the situation." Aerin suddenly said, making Hyemin to look at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah..," Aerin paused as she sighs.

"You noticed that she is really busy for the whole month."

"Yeah.. It's really obvious." Hyemin whispered.

"I can't believe Kihyun did this to her." Hyemin added.