"Please stay." - Minhyuk

Title :

"Please stay."

Member : Minhyuk
Genre : Angst (?)

"A fan was identified with needles, shooting idols to make them paralyzed

"A fan was identified with needles, shooting idols to make them paralyzed."

"The world is full with mysterious people." Hara joked, earning a chuckle from Hyemin. Aerin on the other hand was too focus on watching the news.

She was frowning all the way to see the reaction of the idol. "A idol was crying on the way to the hospital. Maybe it was the side effect of the needles."

Aerin closes the tv and at the same time, her phone was bombarded with messages from her colleagues in a group chat.

"Detectives, please be aware of the idols you are guarding. Always be with them if they are going anywhere. Even if they are with their bodyguards or managers, it's still not safe.

Be safe everyone and act smartly.

*To Aerin ; Watch Monsta X closely. I heard the next target is them."

Aerin scoff as she read the message.

Coincidently, all of the members of Monsta X came our wearing masks.

"Where are you guys going?" Hara asked as she fold her arms.

"We're buying take outs." Hyungwon answered.

"Wanna come?" Minhyuk smiled widely towards Aerin and she shrugged.

"It's an off day for me. So why not?"

"Me too." Hyemin added. The 3 girls changed their clothes. Aerin secretly put on an earpiece just in case.

"Ready?" Kihyun grabbed Hara's hand as they are hand in hand.

Hyungwon decided to stand next to Hyemin, just walking closely towards each other.

"We're the SINGLEs club." Jooheon yelled at the back and I can't help but to look back at him.

"You'll find one soon."

"Maybe you could be the one?" Changkyun wiggled his eyebrows and the next happened was Wonho pulling his collar.

"Hyung! Hyung! I was joking!" Changkyun whines and everyone chuckle.

"Aerin! Treat me ice-cream!" Minhyuk pulled my hand as he pointed towards an area. Aerin followed his gaze and she roll her eyes.

"After we eat." Aerin simply said and Minhyuk grin widely. As they walk together, Aerin somehow sense something strange. She looked around the boys as they were talking to each other when out of a sudden, Minhyuk stopped at his tracks followed by a yelp from him.

Everyone turn towards him. "I can't move my right hand!" Minhyuk was on the verge of tears and instantly, Aerin pressed on her earpiece.

"Minhyuk, I want you to calm down."

"B-but it hurts!" Minhyuk whines loudly and Aerin quickly turn towards Hara and Hyemin giving a knowing look. They immediately got their phones and dial a few numbers.

"I know! Hold in there!"

"Aerin, they are coming in about 7 minutes!"

"That's way too long! The medicine will eventually control his whole body!" Aerin yelled as she sighs heavily. She looks at Minhyuk who was sobbing, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Minhyuk, you just need to trust me on this okay?" Aerin said calmly and he nods firmly. Aerin rolls his sleeves up and she did what she was taught at work.

She kind of put pressure on different areas of his hand. Minhyuk can't help but to groan in pain. Soon, Aerin could see Minhyuk's finger move a little.

"It's working!" Jooheon said at the back. By the time Minhyuk's hand started to move freely, the detectives came.

"You guys took way long enough." Aerin frowns. Her colleagues bowed in apology. She then turn towards Minhyuk.

"They will take you to the hospital okay? I have to take the guys back home. It's not safe here anymore." Aerin was about to talk to her colleagues when Minhyuk grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go. Please stay!" Minhyuk pleads and Aerin immediately widen her eyes. She looks at her colleagues.

"You guys have to take him to the hospital asap." Aerin said firmly.

"I'll accompany you this time." Aerin turns back towards Minhyuk. Everyone was feeling relieved, except for one person.

"You'll come home right?" Wonho said towards Aerin as she smiled.

"Of course I am."

"You do know I love you right?"

"What's with the cheesy words?" Aerin taps on Wonho's cheeks before giving him a hug.

"I'll see you later at home." Aerin winks before going towards Minhyuk side to help him walk. Wonho watches them with a frown and a ball of fist.

 Wonho watches them with a frown and a ball of fist