Complicated (Part 3) - Wonho

Title : Complicated [Part 3]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

"Aerin!" Jaebum waved as soon as he saw her exiting the club. His smile suddenly faded, seeing Aerin's expression, he even noticed Aerin's eyes glittering with tears.

"Hi Jaebum..," Aerin said softly as she gave a hug towards Jaebum. Obviously Jaebum was quite worried for the brunette girl, seeing all the articles about her and Wonho.

Aerin is actually a song-writter for Starship, while Hyemin is a photographer for Starship and Hara is a model. Somehow, the 3 of them were getting fame for being the good-looking girls among the staff, making them to have their own fanbase.

"So... where do you wanna go?" Aerin looked at him as Jaebum was trying to find his words. He actually saw Wonho and Shownu as they were about to exit the club, but they stop as they saw Jaebum, and somehow, they made eye contact.

"Urgh....," Jaebum looked back at Aerin as she was raising her eyebrows. Jaebum then looked back to where Shownu and Wonho is, but they were gone.

Aerin frowns as she follows where Jaebum was looking.

"Let's go to the usual place where we always walk."

•••

Jaebum and Aerin walked side by side, there were just in silent, when Jaebum suddenly heard a few sobs coming from Aerin. He turn towards Aerin, to see her quietly wiping her tears away, making Jaebum to feel bad.

"I saw Wonho with another girl just now, in the club." Aerin speaks up, making Jaebum to look up to her.

"Really? Did you stay?"

"Today was Minhyuk's birthday. I felt bad for not attending so I just gave him the present, and there I saw him with another girl.., I'm not gonna stay there! Look at what I am wearing!" Aerin points at her hoodie, making Jaebum to laugh at her.

"I don't know what he's thinking." Jaebum mumbled and Aerin chuckled.

"I have no idea too."

"But you are still friends with the other Monsta X members right?"

"Of course.., I'm not that type of person who cuts of ties with the others just because of one person. Besides, my other 2 best friends are dating Kihyun and Hyungwon." Aerin chuckled, thinking of Hyemin and Hara.

"Oh that crazy chick?"

Aerin laughs and she hits Jaebum's arms.

"Hara is not crazy! On the other hand, Jackson is." Aerin jokes, making Jaebum to laugh harder. It was Aerin's turn to laugh, and thier conversation were just filled with lame jokes.

Jaebum just listens to Aerin, as he stares at her. Admiring how beautiful she is, and thinking how stupid Wonho is to cheat on a bright and beautiful girl like her. 

"Jae?" Aerin speaks, making Jaebum to blinks, looking at her with a blur face.

"What?"