Danger (Part 4)

(This is a continuation of kayehtea Danger - (Part 3) I suggest you guys to read her oneshot first to understand more of this chapter.)

"I can't believe this

"I can't believe this." Aerin mumbled as she stared at Hyemin and Hara. They were sobbing and Aerin can't help but to feel bad.

"Don't you guys had enough already?" Aerin whispered as she looks at the both of them in confusion. They followed Aerin all the way to her apartment. Aerin noticed someone following them, and Aerin actually knew who they are.

She just wanted to wait for the right time for them to get caught.

"We won't leave you all alone here." Hara glared at her and Aerin was actually shock to see how determined she look. For once, this is the first time she saw Hara looking so mad and frustrated.

Aerin looked at Hyemin as she was looking down all the way. I made them like this.. I changed them..

"Fine. But living here.., is not the same as Seoul, where unicorns and rainbows existed there." Aerin mumbled the last part.

"Come in." Aerin pushed the door and Hara and Hyemin looked awed to see what Aerin's apartment looked like. It's quite empty. Like she is a minimalism kind of person. Everything is black and white.

Hyemin started to smile to see a picture frame. A picture of ber, Hara, Aerin... and Monsta X. It's like a family picture.

"You think I would easily forget you guys?" Aerin said while walking pass them.

"It's easier to say than done." Aerin mumbled.

"Sit down, I'll make some tea." Aerin said while going to the kitchen. Hara and Hyemin sat at the comfty sofa. Their eyes then fall towards the table, to see bunch of letters. They couldn't understand most of it since it's in english.

But they could understand the word NYPD.

Hyemin is more knowledgeable with english.

"—pleasure that you have been promoted to becoming Inspector—

"I think Aerin has been promoted to become an Inspector." Hyemin said and as she was about to pick up the letter, her eyes moved towards the table.

"Oh.." Hara mumbled to see a few pictures of Wonho and the boys, on their recent concerts and performances.

"So she still have feelings for them too." Hara mumbled as she looks at Hyemin with a sad smile.

"What are you guys looking at?" A voice suddenly startled Hyemin as she dropped the letter on her hand.

"You guys are being nosy as always. Do you guys ever change?" Aerin teased as she puts down the tray. Hara's eyes then caught Aerin's arm, to see tattoos on different areas.