Jealousy (Part 6)

Title :

Jealousy (Part 6)

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff

"You know we heard some moans and groans, just beside our rooms

"You know we heard some moans and groans, just beside our rooms." Changkyun fold his arms as he glared at Kihyun and Hara. Aerin was silently chewing on her gum, just acting she didn't know anything.

"And Aerin, it seems your bruise multiplied. I wonder what happen?" Jooheon side-eyed Aerin and Wonho as Aerin just looks at him with her usual pokerface.

"Don't know what you are talking 'bout." Aerin shrugs as she saw Hara clearly freaking out.

"Maybe Hara was having a horrible stomachache yesterday. She sounded like that. Right Hara?" Aerin looks at Hara who was nodding.

"Aerin's right."

Changkyun and Jooheon side-eyed both Aerin and Hara.

"We will tell you guys if we get laid. Don't worry." Hara said and Aerin scoff but she controlled herself.

"You guys ready?" Hyemin came out of the room and Aerin's eyes caught something on Hyemin's arms. It travelled onto her shoulder since she was wearing an exposed shoulder dress. Don't tell me they were doing it too..

"Yeah." Hara said while standing up. Aerin looks at Wonho who was smiling sadly at her. Hyemin looks at Hyungwon as they hugged each other. Hara was holding hands with Kihyun, all the way to the main door.

"Make sure you don't skip meals. I know you." Wonho said as he holds Aerin's hand, squeezing her hands a little.

"You too!" Aerin side-eyed, making her Wonho to chuckle.

"I'm going to miss you." Changkyun whispered and Aerin just smiled as she lets of Changkyun as she was hugging her.

"Call me if anything happens. Look after Wonho for me." Aerin whispered to his ears, and when she looks at Changkyun, his ears became red, so as his cheeks.

"My turn!" Minhyuk kind of push Changkyun away and without even giving a warning, he was already attached to Aerin, gripping onto her slightly.

"You know that we can just drop by anytime right?" Hara said, and Minhyuk groans.

"Good way to break the moment." Minhyuk mumbled and the guys chuckle.

"We need to go." Hyemin frowns as she pulls Aerin away from Minhyuk.

"I'll see you guys someday." Aerin winked towards Wonho as he chuckle while waving towards him and so as the others.