My Heart [Part 2] - Minhyuk & Wonho

Title : My Heart [Part 2]
Member : Minhyuk & Wonho
Genre : Fluff/Angst

"How was your double date?" Aerin asked she saw Hara holding hands with Kihyun and seeing Hyungwon had his arms on Hyemin's shoulder

"Hyungwon treat us to the carnival!!!" Hara said happily and Aerin laughs to see her being happy.

"It was fun. I spent my money on 10 rides." Hyungwon said teasingly and they laughs.

"How about you? What were you doing all day?" Kihyun asked and Aerin pointed to her laptop.

"Projects."

"No fun."

"Hey, I had no choice and besides, I don't have anyone. I'm single forevah." Aerin wiggle her eyebrows, earning huge laughters from the guys.

"Oh really?" Hyungwon teased, earning a few chuckles from the girls. As Kihyun was about to say a word, his gaze turn towards someone who was standing at a corner.

"Wonho hyung!" Kihyun called out and the others looked towards him. He had an expressionless face as his gaze were onto Aerin for a while, then turning towards the others.

"Do you know what time is it?" Wonho's voice suddenly become serious.

"Almost 2AM?"

"Exactly. You are suppose to be home before 12."

"But—

"It's my fault." Aerin suddenly said, making the others to look at her. Kihyun frowns as he looks at her.

what are you doing??? you're going to get in trouble.

"I forgot to tell Shownu that they are going home late." Aerin said as she side glance towards the 4, giving her an apologatic look.

"Okay, don't forget to tell us next time. We don't want Kihyun and Hyungwon to be in trouble." Wonho said before turning his back, going to his room.

"What the heck is wrong with him?! We DID tell our manager and Shownu and even Changkyun!" Hara frowns as she groaned. Aerin shrugs as she continue what she was doing. She got to admit, she was actually pissed with Wonho.

"You shouldn't have said that. Look at what he said to you." Hyemin said and Aerin roll her eyes.

"I said it already, you can't take it back." Aerin jokes, earning a soft expression from Hyemin.