Head Over Heels - Jooheon

Title : 

Head Over Heels

Member/Group : Jooheon

Genre : Fluff

"I miss Jaekyung!" Minhyuk whines and Jooheon silently glare at him

"I miss her late night cooks!" Changkyun mumbled and Jooheon just pats his head.

"I just miss her fights with Minhyuk." Kihyun scoffs and Minhyuk glared at him.

"If you guys miss her that bad, look at me. I'm suffering." Jooheon commented and everyone chuckle.

"You have pictures of her. You two literally text each other everyday." Hara commented. Jooheon looks at his phone and his lockscreen was basically Jaekyung.

"Okay. I have to go. Jaekyung's flight is about to land." Aerin said as she grab her car keys.

"Oh and I have to bring Jaekyung to the headquarters. We will probably reach here before dinner." Aerin said before leaving the dorm.

Jooheon quickly sent a message as he leans towards Changkyun as he rested his head on Changkyun's shoulder.

To : ♥️Jaekyung♥️
I can't wait to see you, baby.

 To : ♥️Jaekyung♥️I can't wait to see you, baby

From : 💘Honey💘
I can't wait to see you, baby.

Jaekyung's cheeks went pink as soon as she saw the text from Jooehon. Jaekyung had to stay in Belgium for 3 days to settle administrative stuff.

Both Jooheon and Jaekyung knows that she doesn't even want to stay for more than a day. Jaekyung smiled as soon as she steps out of the security area, and as soon as the door glass door opens, Jaekyung looks around.

"Jaekyung-ah!" A familiar voice called from a far and Jaekyung turn towards the voice to see Aerin waving and Jaekyung chuckle as she was carrying her carrying her luggages.