Biggest Nightmare (Part 2)

Title : 

Biggest Nightmare (Part 2)

Member/Group : Monsta X

Genre : Angst

"Aerin..,. could you please come here? I— Hara has been shot and I don't know what to do anymore.."

Aerin could hear Kihyun crying and she dropped everything that she had been holding. She suddenly started to have cold sweats on her back.

In her corner of her eyes, she could see Ace running towards the door and his face looked troubled, more troubled than other missions he always does.

"Kihyun, help is already on the way. I want you to stay with Hara as always. How about Hyemin and Hyungwon? Are they with you?"

"No! W-we split up and- and—

"Okay. Just relax and I'll be there okay!"

"Please hurry Aerin!"

And with that, Aerin ended the call as he opens the door of the gym and Ace ran beside her.

"Hyungwon called me—

Aerin looked at him and his face looked hurt as soon as she faced him.

"He said Hyemin was shot too." Ace said softly and Aerin's world literally stop. Her heart was shattered. Her eyes were already clouded with tears but she closed her eyes, then flickering her eyes. Get yourself together, Aerin. Hyungwon and Kihyun needs you.

"The officers are already there and the girls were already in the ambulance. By now, they should be reaching the nearest hospital." Ace said in one breath and Aerin nodded.

"And after they took out the bullet, I want you to transfer them to the hospital I usually go to." Aerin said while literally running towards her car. Ace decided to accompany her since she looked like she needs an accompaniment.

"You looked calm."

"I'm literally crying and yelling inside, Ace. You don't know how hurt I am when Kihyun was crying while saying Hara's name. And the moment when you said Hyungwon called..." Aerin trailed off as she was stepping onto the accelerator.

"I'll always be by your side, Aerin. Have you told the other members of Monsta X?" Ace said and Aerin turn her head towards him with a frown.