Spring Days [Part 3] - Wonho

Title : Spring Days [Sad Ending]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

"Hoseok, are you ready? Have you bring the things?" Shownu asked and Wonho smiled as he nodded, as he tighten the grip as he holds a pink-purplish decorated box that was designed with drawn hearts.

As he looks at the box, Wonho could only smile a little. I hope she is happy of what I gave her.

•••

"Eunhee-ya! Happy Birthday!! You turned 21.., How are you?" Kihyun said as he smiled widely, putting the flowers on the grave. Everyone was trying their best not to shed tears or anything. They knew Eunhee is the person who hates it when someone cries during someone's birthday.

"Is Mr Shin okay?" The doctor came back as the boys were somehow waiting with the fainted Wonho.

"He's okay, Doctor. Is Eunhee alright? Did the operation went well?" Kihyun asked and the doctor gulped as he looks down. Everyone was waiting for him to answer.

"I-m sor--

"No! I don't want to fucking hear it! I'm out!" Jooheon quickly stood up as he left the others. They were literally clueless as Hyungwon then widen his eyes finally realised what the doctor was going to say.

"W-wait., are you serious?" Hyungwon mumbled, making Changkyun to look at him.

"What is it hyung?"  Changkyun blinked, looking at the frozen Hyungwon. His face pale.

"I'm sorry, Monsta X. Kim Eunhee was already pronounced dead at 12.01AM." The doctor said and everyone literally went quiet, then there's a sobbing sound coming from Minhyuk.

"W-what are we going to tell Wonho?" Kihyun mumbled towards Shownu as he looked at Wonho.

"I'm so sorry, Wonho."

The boys stared at Eunhee's grave, carved with her name. Wonho just stared at her grave, he couldn't let out the tears. My tears are finish from crying each night.

The boys had to tell Wonho in the end, and they knew Wonho would cry everyday, which is true. Every night, every night the members had to stay up with Wonho, just to support him.

Practice is Wonho's healing. It always make him forgot about reality. Reality which is Eunhee is gone. The boys even noticed that Wonho focus more and whenever he dances, he would always frown that their manager had to tell him.

He knew that one day he had to accept the reality, which is now. So he said to himself that he will only accept the reality on the day of her birthday, that Eunhee is gone.

"I never get to say this to you, but, I love you." Wonho said and the members smiled at him.

"It's not a goodbye, I guess I'll see you one day." Wonho said with a little smile as he puts down the box. One by one, the members left after praying. Wonho and Shownu were the last ones.

Shownu puts his hand on Wonho's shoulder. "We have to go. Do you still need a word with Eunhee?" Shownu asked, his eyes were on Wonho, as he was staring down at Eunhee's name.

Take care, Eunhee. I'm going to miss you so freaking bad, and I love you. There's still a lot I have to tell you but, for now, this is not a goodbye.

"No."

•••