Biggest Nightmare

Title :

Biggest Nightmare

Member/Group : Monsta X

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff, Angst

"Happy Anniversary to you couples

"Happy Anniversary to you couples." Aerin said as she somehow four boxes towards the couples.

"Aww. Thank you. You didn't have to do this you know." Hyemin said with a warm smile and Aerin roll her eyes as she shakes her head.

Kihyun and Hyungwon already opened up the boxes as their eyes widen.

"Is this even real gold? Omg. Thank you." Kihyun stood up as he hugs Aerin.

"Gold?" Hara mumbled as she quickly opens the box to see something shining infront of her. There were air bubbles surrounding it and when Hara moves it away, her eyes slowly widen to see a bracelet, which had Kihyun's named on it.

And there was a heart on it too.

"Wonho helped me picked it out too."

"Thanks, Aerin. It's very beautiful." Hyungwon said with smile. Hara was actually amazed on how it looked like, till she didn't know what to say.

"I wish the 4 of you on ever lasting love."

"You sounded like an old woman." Hyungwon mumbled and Aerin looks at him.

"I'm serious." Aerin frowned as she grabs her jacket.

"I need to go. I'll see you guys at night. Enjoy your double date!"

"Wait!" Hara called out as and as soon Aerin turns behind, she was met with a tight hug from Aerin.

"Thank you." Hara mumbled and Aerin smiled as she tightens her grip.

" Hara mumbled and Aerin smiled as she tightens her grip

"It's so beautiful." Hara shrieked as she sees the ferries wheel. Hyungwon and Hyemin laughs to see Hara being as usually loud.

"I wish Aerin could come with us." Hyemin mumbled and Hyungwon holds onto Hyemin's hand tighter.

"They are busy people. Wonho hyung is at the studio while Aerin is having training. We'll go with them next time."

"Is it okay if we could go again tomorrow? Along with Aerin and Wonho?" Hyemin looks up at Hyungwon as his expressions turn soft.

"Of course." Hyungwon kissed Hyemin's forehead as they walk through the carnival. Couples and children were there to spent the weekends together.

The couple decided to break themselves as they were going to different rides. As Hyungwon and Hyemin were about to go to another ride, there were a sudden scream from their area, followed with a gun shot.

"What was that?!"

"It's a gun shot!"

And literally, everyone started running. Hyemin and Hyungwon were looking around for Kihyun and Hara but, it's like a blur they are seeing.

Hyemin pulled Hyungwon with her roughly, trying to find the exit. She was lucky that Aerin taught her what to do in this situations. When out of a sudden, she saw a glimpse of a man standing with all black, just pointing a gun towards her.

Without even thinking, Hyemin turns towards Hyungwon, as he was cupping Hyungwon's cheeks, and his eyes forcefully looks at her.

"Hyemin?! What are you doing?! We have to go!" Hyungwon yelled and Hyemin just smile and in slow motion, she could feel a mixture of numb and pain feeling on her back.

Her vision was blurred and her hearings were blurred to and the last thing she see was Hyungwon's face being multiplied and his voice that felt like she was dreaming.

And then she was being covered with darkness.

"We have to find Hyemin and Hyungwon!"

"Kihyun, in this situation, Hyemin is more experienced than me. So they are probably—

Bang.

"Hara!" Kihyun caught her on his arms, and as he was touching her hips, he could feel a liquidy feeling and he froze. No way..

He slowly lift up his hands to see red liquid flowing on his fingers, and his hands shakes a little. Panicking, he tapped onto Hara's face as he sees her closing her eyes. Hara's cheeks were already smudges by her own blood.

"Hara! Don't close your eyes! Look at me! Look!" Kihyun yelled and Hara tried to open her eyes as she frowns.

"But I feel so sleepy.."

"How could you feel sleepy?!" Kihyun hissed and he could see Hara's eyes rolling up. Kihyun continued tapping onto Hara's cheek and he knew tapping on her cheeks won't last long so the only result he could do was to call a certain someone and a group of someone.

He was already in a verge of tears but he stayed calm, though his hands were shaking while Hara was on his arms.

"Hello? Kihyun? What's up?"

"Aerin..,. could you please come here? I— Hara has been shot and I don't what to do anymore.."