Little Crushes - Jooheon

Title :

Little Crushes

Member/Group : Jooheon

Genre : Fluff

"This is the first time that we couldn't solve a drug case

"This is the first time that we couldn't solve a drug case." Hyemin mumbled as she was on her laptop, typing away.

"This bitch is good at hiding this drugs." Hara commented roughly and Aerin was basically staring at a wall longly. The 3 of them were investigating a drug case for about almost a month.

In about 2 months time is the due of the case, and if they didn't manage to solve the case, they were focse to close the case.

At the same time, there were usual noises at the front door, indicating the boys has arrive home. Aerin looks at the clock. 1 AM.

"We're hom— Aerin?" Jooheon was the first one to come in as he saw her. Aerin then tiredly smiled at him, then followed by the others coming in.

"What are you guys doing? It is already 1 midnight, you should be asleep." Shownu said and Wonho frowns at Aerin. Kihyun was looking at Hara worryingly as she was frowning towards her laptop.

Hyungwon was sleepily looking at Hyemin, didn't know if he was dreaming or it is reality.

Aerin sighs. "You guys know me. I won't sleep-

"We know! But you look really dead right now. You should sleep, baby. You can continue tomorrow." Wonho crouches beside Aerin as he gently moves a strand of her hair behind her ears.

Kihyun pulled Hara as he was basically nagging her away, pulling her into his bedroom.

"I'm sleepy. Can we cuddle together?" Hyungwon sleepily rub his eyes, making Hyemin to give up as she brings her laptop with her, at the same time holding hands with Hyungwon.

"Hmm?" Wonho hummed as he smiled softly towards Aerin as she sees her two friends already went to bed.

"You have been doing this for a month already! You need your beauty sleep!" Minhyuk frowns as be folded his arms.

"Aerin, you need to rest. Please.." Jooheon whines a little as she then looks up to see Jooheon pouting and Changkyun nodding. Shownu just looks at the youngests as he followed them nodding.

"Fine." Aerin mumbled as she closes the laptop, as she sees Wonho smiling widely, leading her to their bedroom.

" Aerin mumbled as she closes the laptop, as she sees Wonho smiling widely, leading her to their bedroom