Nightmare - Jooheon

Title :

Nightmare

Member/Group : Jooheon

Genre : Angst, Fluff

Jaekyung opens her eyes to see herself somewhere unfamiliar

Jaekyung opens her eyes to see herself somewhere unfamiliar. She looks around, finding out that she is standing in the middle of the street.

"What am I doing here?"

This was the exact place where Jaekyung was being captured by the drug lords. The exact same street.

She looks at herself and as her eyes went straight, she saw Jooheon standing opposite of her.

"Jooheon oppa?" Jaekyung's frowns started to disappear as she fasten her pace as she walks towards Jooheon.

But her facial expressions turns black and her pace slows down as soon as she saw a few familiar faces behind Jooheon. Too familiar for Jaekyung.

They approached behind Jooheon and Jaekyung widen her eyes.

"NO!"

Jaekyung's eyes opens in a flash as her body sat up immediately, as she looks around to see where she really is. I'm dreaming..

She was at the her own desk, guessing that she took a short nap after a long day. Jaekyung sighs as she rested her head back.

 Jaekyung sighs as she rested her head back

"Jaekyung-ah., we have to stay back to finish our unfinished reports. You can go home first. Don't wait for us because you will be wasting your time. Have a good rest <3." - Hyemin

Jaekyung saw a red post-it-note on her laptop screen as she was about to go home. She just sighs as she exited her own office room. Thanks to Aerin who could borrow her car, Jaekyung drives back to the dorm.

It was just 8 in the evening when Jaekyung reach the dorm. As usual, it was really quiet. The boys would only be home around 10, so as the girls for today.