Fall Out Pills - Wonho

Title : Fallout Pills
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

Aerin opens her eyes immediately, as she sat up, breathing heavily

Aerin opens her eyes immediately, as she sat up, breathing heavily. She raise her hands, to see her hands shaking, seeing fresh new cuts.

She quickly got out of bed, going to her dressing table, searching for something desperately. Aerin literally shoved everything aside, finally finding her precious item.

It was antidepressant pills. She grab about 4-5 pills, her hands were really shaking as she gulped down the pills. She sighs as she looks around.

This is what happens when Aerin didn't take her pills, her mood and appetite will be messed up, really messed up. She quickly head to the shower. As the water hits her shoulder then towards her arm, Aerin hissed in pain.

She looked at the cuts and her eyes widen. It's so deep. Aerin just took a quick shower, as she can't bear the pain. Aerin as usual wore her uniform. She thank god that her uniform was long sleeved or else she will have a hard time covering the cuts.

Before going to school, she grabbed a packed food that was prepared by her Mum, eating while on the way to school.

The pills always works.

Aerin grabbed her books, placing it on the table

Aerin grabbed her books, placing it on the table. She decided to study since she was full because of her morning breakfast. Apparently, her mum packed a ton of chicken in her sandwhich.

Aerin was flipping through her books when she felt someone sliding an arm on her shoulders.

"Aerinniee~"

"Changkyun, could you stop calling me that? We're not in elementary school anymore."

Aerin hissed, her voice was icy cold and she noticed that Changkyun's expression turn sad.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Aerin mumbled, her eyes stick to the books.

"It's okay. We all know you are a cold person since birth." Changkyun joked and Aerin turns to him, hitting his arm and Changkyun playfully groan in pain.