"Come here." - Kihyun

Title :

"Come here."

Member : Kihyun
Genre : Fluff

Member : KihyunGenre : Fluff

"You look beautiful, Hara. You don't need makeup." Hyemin fold her arms as she leans against the door.

"Yeah. Models are naturally pretty anyways." Aerin shrugged. Hara was going on a date with Kihyun. But unfortunately, Hara was feeling really down and insecure.

"I don't feel like going." Hara mumbled. Aerin looks at Hyemin with wide eyes.

"Hey, did something happen?" Aerin stands infront of Hara. Hara avoided Aerin's eyes as she smile forcefully to the mirror.

"Nothing happened. I'll get going then!" Hara attempted to be cheerful but it turn out her to be awkward.

"Okay.. Take care and have fun." Aerin hugs Hara as they accompany Hara to the front door. Hara waves at Hyemin and Aerin, till her figure disappeared.

"I messaged Kihyun about Hara." Hyemin said after Hara left. Aerin sighs as she looks at where Hara left.

"Hara!" Kihyun spotted Hara as she walks down the path

"Hara!" Kihyun spotted Hara as she walks down the path. They were meeting each other infront of the amusement park. As soon as they infront of each other, Kihyun engulfed Hara into a tight hug.

"Gosh, I miss you." Kihyun mumbled as he rested his head ok Hara's shoulder.

"I..miss you too." Hara said softly and Kihyun grabbed Hara's hand, giving a playful smile.

"Are you ready?" Kihyun teased and Hara can't help but to roll her eyes playfully. Kihyun pulled Hara's hand as he leads her to all the rides. From the slow ones, to the scary ones.

Throughout, Hara was laughing at Kihyun's lame jokes and his naggings. His naggings was always been about Minhyuk being noisy and about the members making a mess in the dorm.

"I heard you had a bad day today." Kihyun said as the both them sat at an empty bench. Hara turn towards him.

"How did you know?"

"Some little birdies told me." Kihyun smiled and Hara just look down. Kihyun stared at Hara's side profile for a while. He then sighs as he scooted nearer to her.

"Come here, you." Kihyun mumbled as he slowly hugs Hara.

"You look like you needed a hug." Kihyun mumbled at the back of Hara's. To be honest, that's what Hara wanted. A warm hug from someone she loves.

She then feels a pat on her back.

"Better?" Kihyun lets go of her as he was pulling a strand of hair behind Hara's ears.

"Better." Hara smiled widely and Kihyun's cheeks became quite visible red.

"Kihyun, are you okay?" Hara's face became worried.

"Did I ever tell you that you look really beautiful when you smile?"

"Kihyun, that's really cheesy."

kayehtea

kayehtea