A Day With Noona's/Eonnie's and Monsta X Uncles

Title :

A Day With Noona's/Eonnie's and Monsta X Uncles

Member/Group : All Members

Genre : Extreme Fluff

"Thanks again, Aerin!" Hara hugged Aerin as she was carrying her bag

"I know, you have tons of reports to finish." Aerin smiled a little and Hara sighs.

"Take care of them okay? I already texted Kihyun so that he will sleep in the dorm since the babies are with you." Hara looked the kids who are in the car, just calmly sitting at the back seat.

"Why me though?" Aerin asked curiously and Hara smiled widely.

"They said that you are fun to play with and talk to. Somehow, Eunwoo has a little tiny crush on you." Hara giggled and Aerin chuckled. Cute kid.

"Okay then. We're going off now." Aerin said as she looks at the back to see the kids pouting, seeing their mother outside of the car, knowing she won't be joining them.

"Aerin is going to take care of you. Your appa will be there as well with the others." Hara softly said, as the 2 kids nodded.

"See you later." Hara waved towards Aerin as she nodded, as she drives off.

" Hara waved towards Aerin as she nodded, as she drives off

Yoo Eunwoo, a cute 4 years old boy. He has the looks of Kihyun while his little sister, just a year younger, Yoo Eunna, has the looks of Hara.

Eunna is a quiet kid. Sometimes, Aerin doesn't know what she is thinking that Aerin has to ask Eunwoo for help.

"Noona, why can't eomma follow us?" Eunwoo frowns as he pouts. Aerin looked at the rear-view mirror to see Eunwoo and Eunna looking at her.

"She has work." Aerin smiled.

"Catch bad guys?" Eunna blinks innocently and Aerin nodded.

"Yes, baby." Aerin smiled softly as Eunna returns back a smile to Aern.

"Your eomma is a cat woman." Aerin wiggled her eyebrows, making the kids to giggle, seeing Aerin in a funny way.