Enstranged - Wonho

Title :

Enstranged

Member/Group : Wonho

Genre : Angst

"Aerin?"

"Aerin?! Omg. You're crying!"

She looked towards the girl with a frown, as Aerin's fingers touched her own cheeks, realising what Hara said was true. She felt wet sensation on her cheeks, knowing it was her own tears.

"Aerin.. It's been weeks you have been like this." Hara took a seat beside her, as she turned to where Aerin was looking. Hara's kids were playing on the usual playground spot.

Aerin glance towards her fingers, that had Wonho's anniversary gift. It's been a month. Why am I feeling like this?

"I don't think this works anymore." Aerin mumbled, causing Hara to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"I-I don't Wonho and I are.." Aerin's words trailed off as she looked at Hara, who looked broken too. She too has seen how Wonho and Aerin's relationship became.

"I know." Hara whispered as she holds onto Aerin's hand, knowing her best friend was going to shed tears soon. It's been nearly to 5 years of Wonho and Aerin being together.

Both of them thought that they are going to make it through, but it didn't went well. All of the members and the girls knew that Aerin and Wonho are trying their best to fight the relationship.

But Aerin feels tired, fighting everyday to make the relationship more brighter. Aerin noticed that whenever Wonho talked to her, it wasn't the same feeling back then.

And Wonho didn't have that usual sparks on his eyes whenever he sees Aerin. It feels like Wonho is tired, tired of everything. Tired of seeing her.

It was all about schedules, and them talking about themselves.

"Hara, am I being selfish?" Aerin faced Hara, as she was watching her children.

"No. Of course not."

"What makes you say no then?"

Hara sighs a little, as she turned towards Aerin. "I can see that you really care for Wonho and everything." Hara smiled a little. "But because you really care for him, you wanted to.."

"-break up." Aerin finished off Hara's words as Hara trailed off, not wanting to say the work. Hara didn't want Aerin and Wonho to break up, but seeing Aerin staring afar every single day, eating less, not being her usual self makes her to think twice.

"It's going to be your anniversary soon." Hara voiced out. "Yeah, I'm planning to talk to him today. I don't want to break his heart on our anniversary day."