Depressed - Kihyun

Title : Spring Days [Part 2]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

Aerin gave a look towards Kihyun as she was about to grab her bag

Aerin gave a look towards Kihyun as she was about to grab her bag. She then quickly exit the classroom, to find students already crowding around, since it's already the end of the day.

Aerin then saw Hara from afar, looking normal as she was putting stuffs at her locker. 

"Hara-yah!!" Aerin skips happily towards Hara as she was busy packing her stuff. Hara then turn towards Aerin with a small smile.

"Hey, Aerin.." Hara said, with a small voice and Aerin pouts a little. Judging from Hara's looks, she was a bit thinner, her eyebags were clearly seen, and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Hara, are you okay?" Aerin asked and Hara blinks as she looks at Soyoun.

"I don't even know myself."

•••

Aerin rubs Hara's back, as she cried on her arms. Hara explained everything, confessing that she had depression. Hara even showed Aerin her cuts on her arms, making Aerin herself to cry. At the same time, Aerin was trying to get in contact with Kihyun.

 At the same time, Aerin was trying to get in contact with Kihyun

"Hey, Kihyun will come here for you."

Hara looks up at Aerin as she shakes her head.

"No.., please don't ask him to come here!"

"why not? he's your boyfriend, Hara. He should know. How does he feel if he finds out by other people but not him?"

Hara bit her bottom lips, knowing what Aerin said was right. As Hara was about to continue, the bell suddenly ring and Aerin quickly stood up.

Hara was looking down, then she noticed a pair of feet was infront of her. As she looks up, a frowning Kihyun was looking down at her.

"Hara, what's going on?" Kihyun's face was calm but his voice was firm. Hara look towards Aerin for a sign of help, but Aerin gave a reassuring smile, mouthing her 'tell him.'

Aerin then walked towards the kitchen area, leaving Hara and Kihyun alone. The surrounding was a little tense. Kihyun sighs as he took a seat beside her.

"I'm going to stay here until you tell me that has been happening." Kihyun said as he clenched his jaw, looking at each movement of Hara. She was looking down, Kihyun not knowing that her eyes had formed cloudy tears.

"I'm sorry.," Hara mumbled as she moved her face down, hiding her face from shedding tears. Kihyun just look at Hara, seeing his girlfriend crying really shed his heart into pieces, but he doesn't know what's going on.

Hara then quietly remove her sleeves, as Kihyun watches her movement. His eyes then widen to see what is on Hara's arms. There were cuts on her arms, some are new looking at the blood and some are old as it left scars.

"Baby.." Kihyun mumbled as he scooted nearly to Hara as he gave her a tight hug, as Hara quietly teared on his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kihyun whispered softly.

"I didn't want you to feel disgusted of me being depressed." Hara mumbled and Kihyun frowns.

"what the hell Hara? Are you listening to yourself?" Kihyun said as he looked at Hara with a piercing gaze. Hara just looks away.

"Hey, baby. No matter what happens, I will always loved you, forever will okay? It hurts me when you are keeping it to yourself, not even telling Aerin or me." Kihyun explained as he wipes Hara's visible tears with his thumb. Hara just sobs as she looked down.

Kihyun then grabs Hara's cheeks, her gaze were still downwards.

"Hara, look at me." Kihyun's voice was firm, his eyes were fixed onto Hara's as her eyes turned towards his.

"Everything is going to be alright okay? I'm here, the guys are here, Aerin and the girls are here for you. So don't worry. I'll be by your side forever. Okay baby?" Kihyun said softly and Hara nodded.

"Good girl." Kihyun mumbled as he engulfed Hara into a big hug, rubbing her back as he sighs in relief.

•••

kayehtea hewlp