Danger (Part 8)

"Right

"Right." Aerin said as she was on the phone.

"You guys killed them! Like omg-

"Ace get to the point."

"We're getting nearer to getting the evidence and clues."

Aerin looked at the members who were sitting at the sofa comfortably, looking around in awe. Her eyes then fell towards the couples who were talking to each other.

It was the first time she sees Hara's eyes shining brightly. Hyemin's smile seems brighter than usual. Aerin smiled a little but her eyes somehow went to a certain someone.

He too was actually staring at Aerin and they caught each other eyes. Wonho saw Aerin staring at him. They locked eyes with each other and Wonho seized the chance to smile at her.

He saw her frowning, then smiling a little. She then broke the eye contact as she was on the phone.

"For now, keep an eye on them. Starship allowed them to stay there and their schedules has been pushed to later dates."

"Okay. Just give me a call when there is anything."

"Roger that. See you soon then."

Aerin hummed and she ended the call. She then walked to the living room.

"What did Ace say?" Hyemin asked and Aerin leans against the wall.

"Nothing much. He said that all of your schedules has been pushed." Aerin said while looking at the members. They just nodded. Hara suddenly stood up.

"And where are you going?" Aerin asked and Hara smiled at her.

"Somebody has to cook right?" Hara cocked her eyebrows and Aerin blinked.

"Meanwhile, Aerin bring them their clothes so that they can change." Hyemin instructed and Aerin frowns.

"But-

"No buts." Hyemin fold her arms and some of the guys giggled. Aerin groans while going to her room, taking a few clothes for them to wear and pants too.

"They are all white and black." Changkyun mumbled.

"You can go naked if you want." Aerin shrugged and Jooheon gasp.

"Kinky." Minhyuk smirked and all of the guys changed into the clothes. The first person to change was Wonho. He sat beside Aerin.

"Hey." Wonho tapped onto Aerin's shoulder, making her to face him.

"What happens when everything is over?" Wonho asked and Aerin faced him. She looked down for a while, thinking what to say.

"What happens? Hara and Hyemin will live with all of you."