Tent Hideout (2) - Hyungwon [How We Met Series]

Title : Tent Hideout (2)
Member : Hyungwon
Genre : Fluff (A Little)

Title : Tent Hideout (2)Member : HyungwonGenre : Fluff (A Little)

"Thanks!" Hyemi thanked the salesperson, smiling at her photos. Hyemi decided it was the time to print out the photos in the camera, since for god who knows how many are they.

Hyemi went to a nearby cafe, ordering a coffee, as she seated near the window. She took out the printed pictures, looking at each one of them.

As Hyemi was going through the pictures, a smile plastered on her face, a picture that had someone in it came. someone that she misses.

Hyungwon was standing on the beach, looking at the camera with a small smile. Hyemi smiled sadly, knowing how much she misses him. Though they keep in contact time to time, she missed seeing his face.

"Hyungwon, can we go to a cafe? Wonho wants americano

"Hyungwon, can we go to a cafe? Wonho wants americano ." His manager said and Hyungwon just sighs, nodding.

Hyungwon looks down, while following his manager behind. His mind has been filled with someone he misses too, Hyemi. He always wanted to see her, but because of his busy schedules, he couldn't.

The bell rang as Hyungwon and his manager went into the shop. There were a few whispers, knowing people recognise Hyungwon.

"hyung, can we hurry please?" Hyungwon whispered, and his manager sighs.

"Hyungwon, we have to wait 5 minutes for the coffee to make." His manager said and Hyungwon groans.

On the other hand, Hyemi was arranging the photos, not knowing a few naughty kids just behind her, were trying to open the window. As soon as the window was open, a gush of wind suddenly went inside the cafe.

Making her photos to flew away. The distance between Hyemi's table and the waiting area wasn't far. Hyungwon was looking down, to see a picture of a moon.

Hyungwon frowned, while picking it up. He then turn the picture, to see a drawing of a turtle. He looks around, then to see a lady crouching down.

"Ms, I think this is-- Hyemi?!?"

Hyemi looks up to see Hyungwon, and her eyes widen, then giving him a small smile.

"hello!" Hyemi said sheepishly and Hyungwon blinks at her, speechless as he knew that he really likes Hyemi. She was wearing a hoodie and jeans, her hair was tied into a ponytail.

She looked really different from the other day at the beach. She looked really casual. Hyemi looks at Hyungwon, knowing that he could attending a schedule, seeing his makeup were still on.

"it's great to see you here." Hyungwon said and Hyemi chuckled, her eyes then locked towards the picture that Hyungwon was holding.

"I was trying to find this!" Hyemi grabs the picture from Hyungwon, smiling widely as she looks at the picture.

"Thanks!" Hyemi said, with a smile and Hyungwon smiled sheepishly.

"what are you doing here anyway?" Hyemi said with a smile and Hyungwon looked at his manager.

"accompanying my manager to buy coffee for Wonho hyung. how about you?" Hyungwon asked and Hyemi looks at the picture.

"I came here to look through the pictures." Hyemi said with a small smile.

"I guess my wish came true. I really wanted to see you." Hyungwon looks at Hyemi, and Hyemi looks away, feeling flustered.

"Me too. I mean, I miss your face." Hyemi mumbled, loud enough for Hyungwon to hear.

"Wha--

"Hyungwon! We need to go!"

Hyungwon closed his eyes, sighing. "I wonder why he always interrupt when I wanted to speak to her." Hyungwon mumbled.

"I have to go, I'll promise we will meet one day." Hyungwon said and Hyemi nodded. Hyemi then widen her eyes, remembering something.

She grab a few pictures. "Here, take a few. I mean since you were my model that time." Hyemi said and Hyungwon chuckled, while nodding, taking a look at the pictures.

Hyungwon took a candid picture of Hyemi, and the pictures they took together. He quickly put in on his pocket.

"Thanks. I'll text you later." Hyungwon said and Hyemi nodded.

"Till we meet again!" Hyemi waved, earning a chuckle from Hyungwon as he exited the cafe. He took out the pictures, smiling a little.

chlatemarsh hi

chlatemarsh hi