Biggest Nightmare (Part 3)

Title : 

Biggest Nightmare (Part 3)

Member/Group : Monsta X

Genre : Angst

"Jay is MIA for about 2 weeks now

"Jay is MIA for about 2 weeks now. I can't get in contact with him." Ace said and Aerin literally knock her head on the table as she groans outwardly.

Time is ticking as days passed. The boys visited Hara and Hyemin, and from their observation, they looked paler and paler, more skinnier as days passed.

And that's when Aerin grew more terrified and anxious. She knew that her time is decreasing. Aerin bit her lips as she stared at the board where there are faces of the victims on the board.

It's been 2 weeks that Aerin didn't visit them as she was stuck in her office in the headquarters. Day and night, she has been gathering informatik . From Ace's explaination, the shooter is actually the real guy who planned all of this.

Staffs were the target, next is idols, then now is Hara and Hyemin.

"You should go home now and take a rest." Ace advised and Aerin frowns while shaking her head.

"Aerin—

"Ace! I don't want to go home! If I go home, I knew I would become depressed. Why? Because that's where the 2 girls always hang out. It reminds me of them every single day. I tried to stay away from the boys too since I knew they are going to cry. I heard Kihyun's and Hyungwon's sobs, cries and even shouts in their sleep." Aerin didn't realise that she was scream-crying towards Ace as he looks at her in sympathy.

She has been keeping it to herself all this while.

"Just let it all out, Aerin. You have been keeping it to yourself didn't you?"

"How is she?" Wonho's face shows hurt and sadness as he stares at Aerin who was safely asleep on Ace's arms as he carried her all the way to her room