Haemin (2) - Minhyuk [Single Dad series]

Title : Haemin (2) [Single Dad series]
Member : Minhyuk
Genre : Fluff, Angst (alittle)

Title :  Haemin (2) [Single Dad series]Member : MinhyukGenre : Fluff, Angst (alittle)

"But seriously, Auntie—

"I told you already! Just call me Aerin already! I'm not
that old!"

"Hehehe! Your angry face is really funny!"

"KIM HAEMIN!"

Aerin sighs in frustration, making the teenager to laugh out loud as they walk side by side. It was their regular Saturday Takeouts day, where the both of them just go out to eat outside food, just spending time together.

"How's school, kid?"

"Fine, but, there's alot of guys who always talk to me.," Haemin mumbled the last part, but Aerin could hear her clearly.

"Isn't that., somehow a good thing?"

"You know me well that I prefer to be alone with my girl friends right?" Haemin smiled a little as she looked towards Aerin, making her to stare at her.

As she grew up, she looked like Minhyuk. She has the personality like his too, but her heart is exactly like Jihae eonnie.

"Hello?! Aerin eonnie! Hey!" Haemin waves her hand and Aerin was brought back to reality.

"What were you saying again?" Aerin frowns a little, making Hamein to roll her eyes as she smiled in amusement.

"I said, let's go to the flower shop. I want to give eomma roses." Haemin smiled widely, as Aerin nodded, knowing what she means.

" Haemin smiled widely, as Aerin nodded, knowing what she means

Kim Jihae

"Yay! We're the first one!." Haemin cheered as she places a bouquet of red ross on Jihae's nameplate. Aerin placed a white rose beside Haemin's bouquet.