"What do you want me to say?" - Kihyun

Title : 

"What do you want me to say?"

Member : Kihyun
Genre : Angst

"Ready?" Hyemin said as she was about to open the car door

"Ready?" Hyemin said as she was about to open the car door. Once Hyemin's opens the car door, paparazzi and flashlights will bombard on Hara.

She checks on herself. "I hate the fact that it's see through. They could see my tattoos." Hara mumbled.

"Kihyun will secretly like it." Aerin wiggled her eyebrows and she receives a smack from Hyemin on the back. Aerin could only stick out her tongue towards Hyemin.

"I'm going to miss you guys."

"It's just a 2 hours event. I should be the pity one. I had to stay in a 4 hours meeting. All talks." Aerin roll her eyes, making the 2 of them to laugh out loud.

"Hara, it's your turn." Hara's manager said at the back as the car stopped perfectly at the red-carpet.

"You reminded me of Alissa Violet." Aerin mumbled. At the same time, Hyemin opens the car door and as expected, there were flashes and screaming. Hara looks at Aerin with a wide smile before climbing out of the car.

Hyemin immediately closes the door and both of the girls sigh heavily. "I can't believe everytime you guys do this, you two would sigh heavily." Hara's manager chuckle.

"Well I'm trying to hide from the public!"

"Me too!"

Hara watches the car which has her girls and her team, drives off in the corner of her eyes

Hara watches the car which has her girls and her team, drives off in the corner of her eyes. Showing her pokerface, Hara looks at the cameras, just waving without placing a smile. That's what Hara is famous of. Her fierce pokerface, her tattoos and of course her hot body. She's a model, obviously.

"Ms Hara! Is it true you are besties with the famous detective Aerin and Starship's photographer Hyemin?" One of the reporter asked as she points the microphone towards Hara.

"Yes they are. I have actually known them for 7 years. We are consider family now."

"Ms Hara! Is it true you are in a relationship with Kihyun from Monsta X?" Who the heck is this bitch? Hara nearly frowns but she kept her facial expressions straight.

I'm sorry Kihyun.

"No. We are just friends." Hara said without even a smile.

"Could you say it to the camera?" The reporter said with a slight smirk. Did this.. Whatever.

"I'm just friends with Kihyun of Monsta X." Hara said and luckily, her bodyguards pulled her slightly away from the reporters. Hara could even hear screams from fans, happy ones and angry one.

"You are lying! You are in a relationship with Kihyun!"

"Why don't you just tell the truth!"

"Kihyun is going to be mad at you." One of her bodyguards said as they walked towards the indoor.

"I know right." Hara mumbled as she was prepared for nags and arguments.

" Hara mumbled as she was prepared for nags and arguments

As usual. Hara finds it as a routine as she sits there watch people walk here and there.

"I saw your interview." Aerin broke the silence as Hara sighs while looking down.

"I feel like shit."

"Don't say that. You had no choice. You wanted to protect him." Hyemin frowns as she puts the jacket on Hara's shoulder as they walk out of the car, going towards their apartment level.

Hara decided to open the apartment door first. To her surprise, all of the guys were in the living room, watching television. The first to notice Hara was Shownu. His face went pale as his eyes went down.

"Hey! Eyes up here!" Aerin teased as she throws the car keys on the dining table. Her voice made all of the guys to look at them. All of the guys were looking away in embarrassment except for Kihyun.

His jaw clenched as he stared at Hara. He looks really mad. Aerin and Hyemin instantly notice the atmosphere. Aerin frowns as she looks at Kihyun.

"W—

"Let's leave them to talk." Hyemin grabbed Aerin's wrist roughly. Aerin followed Hyemin but Aerin's frown was onto Kihyun the whole time.

"W-we will go in too." Minhyuk said as he breaks the atmosphere. The other members followed him one by one.

Now it's just Hara and Kihyun.

"Just freinds? Really?" Kihyun's voice came out soft and Hara can't help but to go near him.

"What do you want me to say then?" Hara mumbled, making Kihyun to look at her with a slight frown.

"I just- I just want to protect you from those rough fans. I saw those hate comments." Hara stood up, as she looked down towards Kihyun.

"I guess you didn't see it that way."

kayehtea

kayehtea