Complicated - Wonho [Sad Ending]

Title : Complicated [Sad Ending]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

"Aerin-ah!" Youngjae opened door and he smiled widely to see Aerin standing outside their apartment building.

"Is Jaebum in there?"

"Yup. Come in!" Youngjae invited Aerin in and she could hear the television in their living room, and a few barks from their dog, Coco.

"Aerin-ah!" Jackson called as he ran towards her with a hug. Aerin only laughs at him for being loud. The other members hugged her as soon as they sees her.

"How are you?" Mark asked her as she sat on the sofa. Aerin just smiled.

"Good, how about you guys?" Aerin looked at the guys and they just look at each other.

"Just as usual. Anyway, how's Monsta X?" Jackson asked and Aerin smiled a little.

"They are having a rest now."

"We know you are feeling sad, Aerin. You don't have to hide it." Jinyoung said softly, making Aerin to instantly look away.

"Well, I'm still feeling sad but not as bad as last time. Thanks to Jaebum, I'm over the situation." Aerin said with a smile. The Got7 members then sees a hint of redness on Aerin's cheeks.

"Ready?" Jaebum suddenly appeared making Aerin to instantly stood up.

"Yeah!"

"Have fun, hyung!" Yugyeom said with a hint of tease. Jaebum glared at him, as Aerin just chuckle at them.

"So where are we going?" Aerin asked and Jaebum somehow turned serious.

"Can we go back to the place where we eat ice-cream?"

"You mean the playground?"

Jaebum nodded.

"Well, if it's what you want, then let's go!"

•••

"So..., what's up until you have to meet me instantly?" Aerin said with a hint of curiousness. Jaebum was looking down, trying to find his words.

"Aerin-ah..." Jaebum paused for a while, as he looked up to Aerin, who was already staring at him.

"What is it? You're making me scared Jae."

"I think I have a crush on you." Jaebum finally said it, and Aerin was blinking at him. Am I dreaming?

"Please don't answer me. I know you still have feelings for Wonho. I mean—

"Wait, did you just say you have feelings for me? This couch potato?" Aerin pointed at herself, making Jaebum to look at her weirdly.

"Well.., yeah..,"

"Hey! You just called me couch potato!"

"But you're the one who admits it!"

Aerin laughs at Jaebum as he was making faces as he looks funny when he is frustrated.

"You still love Wonho, don't you?" Jaebum suddenly asked, making Aerin to look at him.

"Honestly? I don't." Aerin said with a small smile, Jaebum widen his eyes.

"Wait what?"

"I don't." Aerin chuckled.

"I lost feelings for him after I saw him in the hotel, with another girl." Aerin sighs and Jaebum just looked at her.

"Then you appeared." Aerin continued, looking at him.

"You appeared, and somehow, you brought me back to life." Aerin smiled, and Jaebum knew what he was going to say next.

•••

"Make sure you sleep well okay? Eat everyday. Don't starve yourself. Listen to Hara and Hyemin. Don't go out—

"Jae! Okay! Okay!" Aerin smiled as Jaebum kissed her forehead. Again, Aerin hearts started to beat faster.

"I love you." Jaebum whispered as he hugged her, making Aerin to look at him.

"Love you too." Aerin whispered. Jaebum lets go of her as she went towards her apartment door. He waved at her until the elevator door was shut, earning a chuckle from Aerin.

On the other hand, someone was standing behind the door. He was listening to their conversation, with teary eyes. I shouldn't have cheated. I shouldn't have let her go.

Aerin was smiling as she entered the apartment, when all of a sudden, she was engulfed into a hug. Aerin was in a defensive mode as she quickly shoved whoever the person is who was hugging her.

"What the fu— Wonho? What are you doing here?" Aerin suddenly widen her eyes, to see him. Wonho was looking down.

"I-I miss you."

"wait what? What's going on?"

"I heard you with Jaebum. You two are a thing, aren't you?" Wonho courageously look up to her. He would always see her eyes that had some love whenever she looks at him, but now, there was nothing.

"Urmm.., yeah.., Whatever it is, it doesn't concern you, Hoseok." Aerin said and Wonho looked away.

"I still have feelings for you, Aerin, and I'm sorry." Wonho's voice was shaky and Aerin kind of felt bad but somehow, her heart wasn't beating fast, just like how she felt for Jaebum.

"I-I forgive you, Wonho.. but my feelings.., it's not the same as last time..," Aerin whispered and Wonho's eyes widen. I lost her, I really lost her.

Wonho suddenly had a breakdown, making Aerin to be shock. He was literally crying infront of her. Aerin was stunned, as she didn't know what to do.

So she just have him a hug. "I'm sorry, Wonho. I'm really am. But everything is already the past." Aerin softly said, as she could feel the grip from Wonho.

"I lost you. I really lost you."

•••