My Heart [Part 6] - Minhyuk & Wonho

Title : My Heart [Part 6]
Member : Minhyuk & Wonho
Genre : Fluff/Angst

Title : My Heart [Part 6]Member : Minhyuk & Wonho Genre : Fluff/Angst

"My freaking crush on you!"

"AERIN!"

Someone yelled and Aerin frowns as she accidentally dropped her utensils, making everyone to stare at her.

"Aerin-ah! Are you okay?!" Hara helped Aerin up but Aerin shove her away lightly, making Hara to widen her eyes.

"I think I'm done with dinner." Aerin mumbled as sh stood up, making the guys to frown.

"Something's wrong with Aerin." Jooheon said and everyone nodded. Minhyuk frowns as he blinks. Is it because of what I said?

"Maybe she is just tired." Wonho said and Jooheon cock his eyebrows.

"Hyung, we ALL know her. She is never tired." Jooheon said as he stood up.

"Hyung! Where are you going?! You haven't finish breakfast yet!" Changkyun called out and Jooheon just put his plate on the basin.

"I'm going to talk to Aerin." Jooheon mumbled but everyone could hear what he said. As Jooheon was about to knock onto the door, it suddenly opens and he met Aerin's face as he quickly back away.

"Aerin-ah!-

"What are you doing?" Aerin looks at him and Jooheon frowns.

"Well I want to talk to you."

"Sorry Jooheon. I have to go somewhere for a while." Aerin smiled a little as she opens the door slightly a little. Jooheon widens his eyes a little to see Aerin carrying a sling bag. It looked like it was filled with a lot of things.

"Aerin-ah! Where are you going?! Are you leaving?!" Jooeheom grabbed Aerin's shoulder and she quickly looks down. He didn't even realised that he was raising his voice.

"What's going on?" Kihyun came running to them and the first thing he sees was Aerin.

"Aerin-ah, where are you going?" Kihyun asked and Aerin was trying to find words to fit her reason. Maybe I should say I'm going to stay at my apartment because I'm scared someone might break in?

"Urm.., I'm going back to my apartment.."

"Wait, what, why?!?" Jooheon argued and Aerin sighs.