Who Are You?

Magnus POV

It was Chairman Meows Birthday. To be honest I didn't even know where that cat was. He didnt like loud noises or a bunch of people but that's okay.

There were people dancing. Downworlders and even Mundanes. I had to be careful on where I did my magic here or a mundane will freak out.

While I was sitting down sipping on a drink I didn't really want to be here anymore. I had just ran into Camille and like always she was rude and tried to trick me into getting back with her.

While I was trying to pass people and get out of the club I ran into someone, falling right on my back.

"Oh god! I'm sorry."

I looked up slightly and saw a hand out to help me. I quickly grabbed it not looking at the strangers face while he pulled me up.

"Are you okay? I wasnt looking."

"I'm fine. It's okay."

I looked up and what I saw was, well, beautiful. He had hazel eyes, black longish hair and he was super tall. Who are you?

"So what's your name?"

"Magnus. Magnus Bane. And you?"

"Alexander Lightwood. But I like Alec."

"Lightwood huh? So your a shaowhunter...... Alexander I like it."

"It's um Alec."

"Mmm yes of course it is. So Alexander you alone tonight?"

"No, but I'll catch you later Magnus. Bye."

While he walked off I quickly grabbed his arm so he could stop. When he looked at me his face had shock on it.

"Here. Call me sometime okay?"

"Y-yeah okay."

He then walked off into the crowd leaving me with my thoughts.

'A Shadowhunter but a hot Shadowhunter'