When Jealousy Over Takes

"No Magnus." I say while sighing. This is the fifth time I have said no to this Warlock and he just doesn't understand.

"Please Alec. Please. Please. Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee." Magnus says jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Why is it so important to go? You know I don't do clubs, it's not my thing."

"Yes but as the High Warlocks husband who is all about glitter and parties its my job to show up. Especially since its at my club."

I roll my eyes at Magnus but give him a smile. "Fine but don't expect any fancy looking clothing. I'm fine with a sweater."

"What ever you say dear."

-10:03 pm at the club-

I sit in a chair looking over at Magnus who is highly intoxicated. I've been watching him dance freely for two hours now but it's fine because his dance moves make him look so free.

Half way through a song I notice a guy walk over to Magnus and start dancing by him, not thinking much of it I let it slide.

The guy keeps dancing but soon works his way to Magnus touching him on his chest and ready to kiss him. I notice that Magnus doesn't know what happenig, his hands on the guys hips but leaning away from the guys lips.

I quickly stand up and walk toward the guy and.....well.... Slap him. In front of everyone.

"Do not put your hands on him!" I scream making a few people look at us.

"And why not? Who are you anyway?"

"I'm his husband. So. Back. Off."

The guy slowly puts his hand up in the air and walks off leaving me and Magnus in the middle of the dance floor. I look at Magnus and point to him.

"No. No. And no. People are not allowed to do that." I say walking off and exiting the club.

I find my self standing out side in the dark and cold waiting to just go home. I look over and see Magnus standing there.

"Jealous?"

"No." I say quickly.

"Alexander I might be drunk but I'm sober enough to know you're jealous."

"Alexander Lightwood does not get jealous."

I see Magnus get closer and he stops right in front of me. "Well that's a shame. I find it really attractive."

I look down at Magnus and smile at him, I quickly push him against the wall behind me and whisper in his ear. "I am jealous.

Very jealous. Only am I allowed to touch and kiss you. You're mine and only mine." I say while kissing him very passionately while Magnus pushing us into a portal to the bedroom.

Yep, we all know what they Propbably did there.

I also got a lot of great request from people and I don't hesitate writing what your ideas are. Unless it's smut because I don't know if I'm doing that yet or not But there's a possibility. But if you ever have an idea don't be afraid to comment about it or anything, I'll make sure it happens.

Also this idea was from JassyJass14