Happy Birthday Magnus

Magnus wasn't excited for his birthday. He was getting old and after years and years of aging he just didn't enjoy it as much.

All week he has been dreading his birthday. Eating anything he can find in his house and just sleeping most of the time.

Having Alexander was all he was happy about. All he wanted to do was just cuddle Alexander, not that he was complaining much.

While watching Project Runaway Alexander walks inside with a small bag. Magnus slowly sits up on the couch but covers most of his head behind the cushions only showing his eyes.

Alexander turns the corner to see two yellow eyes looking over the couch, messy bed hair and fingers over the couch. He smiles lovingly at Magnus and comes to the couch. He runs his fingers in Magnus hair first before leaning over and kissing him softly.

"What's in the box?"

"It's a gift. I can't say."

"It's small."

"Yes it is."

"I can't think of anything that tiny." Magnus says.

"Think all you want babe but your not going to know until it's your birthday." Alexander says. He smiles at Magnus and walks to the kitchen grabbing a water and then walking back to the couch.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Lets play a game."

"Okay. Like what?"

"Guess what's in the box game." Magnus says smiling. Alexander looks over at him and shakes his head.

"You're not going to know." Alexander says grabbing the box. Magnus gives him puppy dog eyes as he watches Alexander leave the room.

"Please?"

"No it's coming with me."

"Alexander this is torture."

"I'm sorry." Alexander says yelling from the bedroom. Magnus then gets up and runs to the bedroom jumping on Alexander's back.

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"This isn't fair." Magnus says getting off Alexander's back. Alexander smiles down at the Warlcok and kisses him.

"You'll know soon babe, I promise."