Helping Out

I feel the cold floor against my cheek as heavy weight is pushed down on top of me. Looking under the lockers I see all kind of dirt and fuzz. The weight gets heavier and finally I start begging.

"Okay, okay. Please get off." I mumble into the stone floor beneath. The weight gets heavier and it's hard for me to breath.

"What was that Lightwood? I can't hear you. Are you okay or do I need to put more weight on you." Sebastian says as I hear him chuckle darkly. He steps on my back harder until I finally hear the door open.

"Wha- what's going on?"

"Leave Bane. Its none of your concern."

"It defiantly is my concern. Why do you have my friend under your foot?"

"Oh he's hardly your friend. You barley know the fag."

"I know him well enough to say he's my friend. Now. Let. Him. Go."

I feel the weight leave my body quickly and look over my shoulder seeing Sebastian step back pointing toward me.

"Hear, take him. I'll just find you two tomorrow. Two fags is better than one." Sebastian says with a grin and walks out of the locker room.

I look at Magnus who takes my hand and helps me up.

"Thanks." I say quietly.

"No problem."

"So, friend huh?"

"Yeah, only if you want to be friends."

"I'd like that."

"I would too. Maybe those guys might stop bullying you finally."

"Yeah as long as you beat them up next time."

"Only if you bring the popcorn." Mangus jokes making me laugh.

"I'll try next time." I say walking out of the room right next to Magnus.

Idea from animatedwolf11