6. Nightmare and Comfort

My eyes slowly open as I see it's still dark in the room. My eyes are glossy and my breathing is heavy. Magnus lays next to me and I can't help but wake him up.

"Alexander? What's wrong?"

"I - I've just had a nightmare." I say with tears running down my face.

"Baby what is it?" Magnus asks. I soon tell him about everything. The moment we break up, me living on the streets, everything.

"The worse part is that the living on the streets thing was true but when my parents died and my siblings moved away I had no where to go.

I didn't live on the streets for one day like in my nightmare it was like a year." I say with tears.

"If you never walked out of that store and saw me I could be hurt or worse!" I tell Magnus. He instantly pulls me in and starts rocking us back and forth.

"Alexander it was just a nightmare. Your okay. Your here now and healthy and wealthy. You've also have a amazing boyfriend too who loves you very much."

"I know I love you too I just can't get over it. I mean we broke up in the nightmare because a guy kissed me and Its just too much."

"Hey listen, none of that is true. Yes you live on the streets but your okay now. Your safe and that's all that matters. I also love you very much."

"I love you too." I tell Magnus.

"Wanna try to sleep again?"

"That would be nice." I say smiling. I feel Magnus kiss my forehead while I cuddle into his side. Sighing I finally drift off with Magnus right beside me, my giant nightmare out of my mind.

The end

If I start slacking I'm sorry. I'm trying to post everyday but I have double on my plate. I have school, this book to updated everyday, other books to update, my video fan account and even my other fanfiction account on instagram. It's alot so if I skip a day I'm sorry.

Also comment any ideas you have if you want and I'll try to make it happen