I hurt you

3rd Person POV

"Alec?" Magnus asked walking around the apartment. He had just come home after they had a little fight.

Flashback

"Magnus?"  Magnus quickly turned around snapping makeup on his face. He was still scared to show Alec the real him.

"Good morning."

"I would say the same but it looks like you haven't slept."

"Should I be offended?" Magnus joked trying to fake his happiness and the smile on his face.

"No but this is the fourth morning I've woken up to an empty bed Magnus. Are you okay?"  Alec asked knowing his boyfriend wasnt okay.

"I'm fine Alec."  Magnus said trying to make it sound confident as possible but failing.

"Magnus I know you enough when I know something is wrong. Just tell me."

"Alexander I can't."

"Fine. But at least don't lie to me. I am here for you."

"I know that." Magnus said looking at Alec in the eyes.

"Then just tell me. What. Is. Wrong."  Alec pushed. It has gone on too long. Magnus isn't acting the same for weeks and he keeps pushing Alec away.

"Fine you want to know! I have had these horrible memories Alec. Coming back. And I've tried centuries trying to forget them. And what's worse is finding your mother dead because of you. Do you know how that feels?"

Alec didn't say anything. He knew Magnus wasn't finished.

"My parents changed after they knew what I was. My dad tried killing me. Left me! My own mother literally left! I thought she was kidding when she said she would go anywhere even if it wasn't on this planet!  And --- and you didnt believe me Alec! After everything I told you. You ---  were about to kill me. You didnt trust me."

Alec then saw the first couple tears drop from Magnus' eyes and rushed over to hug him and wipe the tears away while Magnus was still screaming, crying and throwing his hands in Alec's chest.

"Why didnt you believe in me?" Magnus asked in a whisper.

*End of Flashback*

Magnus was now walking around the apartment not finding Alexander in any room. He started to worry because he knew how Alec acted sometimes especially when he is left alone.

Magnus then went to the patio where he found Alec standing and looking at the view.

"I didn't believe in you."  Alec whispered.

"What? Alec are you okay?"

"I didn't believe in you Magnus. You were right. I didn't believe in you." Alec said with pain but guilt in his voice.

"Alec its okay."

"No. Its never going to be okay. I hurt you. I hurt you Magnus. I've hurt everyone around me but knowing I've hurt you too. I can't live with that. "

"Alec please. It will be okay."  Magnus said worried about Alec.

"Will it? How can you trust me ever again Magnus? You ----- you've even told me that I'm your true love. How can you trust me after I was going to kill you?"

"Alec? Please listen. Its okay. I will get through this and I need you with me. It was a mistake and I knew you would never, ever purposely harm me."

"But I still hurt you." Alec said turning around with tears running down his face. His eyes seemed like fading color.

"I hurt you. I hurt you. I hurt you." Alec kept whispering to himself until he was breathing heavy and sitting down on the ground.

"Alec! Please Alec listen to me. You continue this you will have a panic attack. Listen to me and tell me if I'm lying to you or being fake. I love you. With everything I have. And I will let you help me through my hard time but I want to help you too. I'm sorry you went through this too but you didnt do that on purpose and you actually saved my life Alexander. You saved me! You stopped her right before she killed me and I couldn't be happier and proud that the love of my life did that Alec. I love you."

Alec slowly looked up at Magnus and took a deep breath.

"And I love you and I will make sure I will be there for you and I will never hurt you in anyway."

Magnus smiled and so did Alec. Both of them hugging each other on the ground of the patio just holding onto each other like it was just them and no one else in this world.