Embarrassed

Sitting on Magnus' couch I sigh and lean my head on the back. Magnus sits next to me and gives me a small smile.

"I'm sorry about today."

"It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Don't worry about the Clave their just upset because I had you there."

"There was more than just one Downworlder in that institute. Don't be hard on your self Alec, you didn't know they would be upset and they are stupid anyway.

You're a great leader and their just....stupid." Magnus says making me smile.

"I don't see you as a downworlder. I hate that name. You're the High Warlock, my boyfriend." I say making Magnus smile this time.

He leans in and I do the same our lips meeting. I forget what's happening and my hands find new places to hold.

"YO MATT! HARRY!" Dom screams making me break character and jump away from Harry landing on the floor. I hear Dom laugh and see Alberto give him a high five.

"You dick!" I yell at Dom while I'm still on the floor lucky I didn't fall on the table in front of us.

"Hey I knew you two would go to far. You're welcome." Dom says leaving the set knowing the director will yell 'break' any second.

I walk off set with Harry behind me and go up to Dom and Alberto who's standing by the snack table. I grab a cup of water and slap Dom across the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Embarrassing me."

"You embarrassed your self, I was just helping."

"Such. A. Dick." I mumble under my breath but laugh it off knowing that I can't be mad at Dom.

I feel Harry tug my arm and he pulls me away from Dom and Alberto. He quickly takes me to a corner no one can see us and smiles at me.

"You're mad aren't you?"

"No, just slightly embarrassed, but I can never be actually mad at them for that. I had it coming."

"Well the good thing is no one really cared."

"And I got to kiss you longer." I say smiling at Harry.

"Well we still have 5 minutes until we have to be back on set...."

"I like what you're thinking Junior." I say towards him and capture his lips against mine kissing him passionately.

Before I can even move my hands toward Harry's hair I hear a giant scream in my ear and jump out of Harry's grip to see Dom bending over laughing.

"God you're such a cockblocker! You and Jace both!"

"Oh you love me." Dom says while laughing.

"You wish but I love this guy more." I say pointing to Harry.

"And I love you to Daddario."