1. Leaving

*Flashback - 8 months earlier*

"You're pregnant!? How the hell is that even possible?" Mark yells at me slamming down his drink.

"I - I don't know. Please don't be mad at me. It's not like I planned this." I tell him with sass in my voice.

"Don't you sass me Alexander!" Mark says raising his hand making me flinch. He laughs quietly and lowers his hand, "God your such a freak. How the hell can a guy get pregnant."

"I'm not sure." I say quietly. Mark spins around and slaps me.

"I never told you to speak! I WASN'T ASKING YOU A QUESTION. JUST LEAVE!" Mark yells. He lowers his voice and looks me dead in the eye, "just go to the bedroom. I'm sick at looking at you." He says grabbing his drink and chugging it.

I run to our bedroom and sit on the bed with tears in my eyes knowing that he won't be a good father at all.

*End Flashback - Present Day - 8 months later*

"I can't wait till you give birth." Mark says smiling. I looked at him shocked and a smile forms.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Mark says looking up at me,"oh you think I'm staying don't you. To help you take care of the child? Oh god no. I'm taking that baby. It'll be a wonderful do over in your life." Mark says standing up making my smile fall quickly.

"I'm hungry and kinda bored being here with you. I'll be back tomorrow or maybe in another month this time. Who knows." Mark says opening the door and walking out.

I look out the glass door noticing no nurses out in the hallway. I look at the I.V (They were expecting early birth, why he's in hospital) and think about the dumbest thing.

'I can't let Mark have my child. I can't continue being with him.' I tell myself. Quickly I pull the I.V out of my arm and stand up walking over to the door. Seeing no one out there I change quickly and slip into the hallway.

I finally make it to the waiting room and look around finding a hat. I throw it on and walk out side the hospital. I throw the hat off and make my way to the park.

Knowing I can't go home or to my family, the park is literally the only thing I have in mind.

Finally getting there twenty minutes later I find a bench with a jacket hung over the edge. Shrugging my shoulders I pull it over me and lay down wondering what's going to happen now.