Take Care Of Me

Walking into the living room I notice Magnus laying on the couch. No makeup, no glitter, no hair products, just Magnus being Magnus.

Once he notices me he smiles ear to ear but then realises my state. Sitting up he comes over to me and holds my hands.

"Did you get hurt?"

"Demon got a hold of me. Few scratches here and there. And a sore leg. Nothing that bad."

"Nothing that bad? Alexander you look like a truck ran you over." Magnus says as he leads me to the couch. He quickly pulls my shirt off noticing all the scratches.

"Mm you lied to me."

"What it's just a few."

"It's more than a few Alexander." Magnus says smiling. He quickly starts to heal them with his magic. I can't help but stare at his hands as yellow magic comes out.

"What are you starring at?"

"Your magic."

"Why?" Magnus says pulling his hand away and putting my shirt back on. He looks up at me and smiles.

"I like your magic. It's calming to me for some reason."

"And my eyes?"

"Oh well those eyes are probably the best thing about you. There the real you. Not to mention they turn me on alot."

"They do?"

"Yes they do. But don't you dare show them to me right now. My leg still hurts."

"You know for a Shadowhunter your kinda whiny." Magnus says smiling wider. I smile to with a small laugh and pull up my leg pant.

"It looks sprained."

"Can't you fix it?"

"Yes but if I do that then you'll go to work tomorrow but if I don't fix it you have to stay here and I'll have to take care of you cause you shouldn't be walking on it. Doesn't option two sound lovely?"

"Yes it does and if your going to take care of me I need something right now."

"What's that?"

"Cuddles and kisses. I haven't seen you all day." I say to Mangus. He smiles at me as he pulls me down on the couch and cuddles me from behind.

"Alexander?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Magnus." I say turning around and kissing Magnus.

Idea from Haleigh_Mac