4. Do You Care?

Walking into the restraunt was like getting hit by a giant wrecking ball. A giant pressure immediately sits on your shoulders.

It isn't some relief you get knowing you'll see your love. It's instant regret, sorrow and heart ache.

Sitting down with Simon and Clary next to me they both jump into conversation with Izzy and Jace. Alec is awkardly trying to join and I'm just staring at the bright white napkin that's barley crumbled up. 

Every one soon stops talking and looks at Alec and Magnus. Mangus feels eyes staring at him but he tries his hardest to ignore it until Simon started talking.

"So why exactly did you guys brake up?" Simon asks innocently while Izzy slaps him.

I look up quickly at everyone looking at Simon with a hard look. Remembering the break up was hard knowing that night He walked out.

I shrug my shoulders knowing I wouldn't be able to speak and look down at the napkin again. I hear Alec scoff and I look up.

"You don't remember? Is it because you don't care at all what happened?"

I continue looking at Alec and give him the same look I did Simon and I can mentally see the fear in his eyes.

"I don't care? You were the one who left. You picked up and left and never even explained why! I came to you and you didn't even care."

"They would of came after me." Alec says in a quiet voice. "I left because I had too and because I thought you hated me. You were so fucking rude to me in school too."

"Maybe because you didnt take the effort to understand what I went through. I went through shit and you just stood around and did nothing about it. Don't pretend you weren't in the hallways when I got hit. Don't pretend you never knew I wasn't in class a certain day.

  I was counting on you to help me. I need someone and that someone was and always will be you!" Magnus says with tears ready to run down his face. "I got sick of the running and sick of the crying so I just.....stopped. And now after seeing you it's all started again." Magnus says with tears finally finding their way down Mangus tan skin.

He picks up his jacket, stands up and runs out of the restraunt not caring if anyone sees leaving everyone back at the table confused and worried.