Easy Afternoon

Decided to post earlier. I keep to my word and post everyday. And I will never go after two days. I've had problems in the past that I would just leave books hanging but I'm going to try and change that!

So here's a new chapter hope you enjoy!

Magnus POV

Alec had the day off. He's been working so much lately. Going in super early and then coming home really late. To be honest I'm missing the cuddling and talking times.

Since he's always at work and then I'm with a client on some days we no longer have time to just sit down and talk or just relax. Alec is usually to tired to do anything and goes to bed.

So today I planned for us to relax. No sleeping just sitting on the couch while watching movies and cuddling, with some talking if he wants to.

3rd Person View:

While Magnus was setting up the day Alec walked in the living room after going grocery shopping.

"Magnus? What are you doing?"

"Hey Angel. I planned out today's afternoon."

Alec walked over and kissed Magnus with a smile. He loved when Magnus planned out days for them because he always knew what kind of things to plan.

"And what exactly did Magnus Bane plan for today?"

"Just a relaxing day. No sleeping because Thats all you do on top of work. But cuddling and talking while watching your favorite movie."

"You always know the perfect days."

Alec said while dragging his boyfriend to the couch and laying down.

As planned they watched some mundane movie Alec secretly loved while cuddling and just talking.

"Hey Magnus?"

"Yes Dear?"

"I love you. No matter what you do."

"I know. I love you too."

And with that they continued there day until sleep over took them both sleeping with smiles on their faces.