Awkward

I sit in my chair waiting for someone to finally tell me it's time for me to get on set. Dom and Clary are doing a scene right now and I know Alberto will be here soon because he's doing something with them.

I'm tapping my foot nervously waiting for Harry to show up. We have to do a Malec scene kiss but I'm nervous. Not because I'm kissing him but because now that our relationship is out in the open I'm scared I'll kiss him longer than I have too.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Harry with his hair spiked up, make up around his eyes and a glittery black out fit that shows his chest.

"Hey." Harry says sitting next to me, "you okay?"

I look over to him and shrug my shoulders. "Nervous I guess....." I say my voice falling quiet.

He grabs my hand and looks up at me.

"What is it?"

"It's just.......I'm nervous I'll kiss you longer than I need to or I'm going to do something embarrassing."

"Like moaning?"

"That would defiantly be embarrassing." I say looking away. I feel Harry tug on my arm and I look at him quickly not interested in the set in front of me.

"I promise that no one here will care if you do, do something. Besides I doubt you would anyway and if you do that's okay. Trust me there's nothing you need to worry about."

"Yeah I guess your right." I say looking at him. I quickly hear Doms voice and I look at him quickly and give him a certain look.

"Yo love birds, it's time to shine!"

"Now that's," Harry says pointing at Dom, "is embarrassing."

"What He said or him in general?"

"Both." Harry says making me laugh.
"Now why don't we go do some acting?" He says pulling me off my chair and dragging me to the set.