Drunken Mistake

I walk up in pain and head to Alec's rooms since my leg was giving me more pain than yesterday. Opening the door and seeing he's not there I go to Isabelle's room and see she's not there.

Heading to the kitchen I turn on the light and let my eyes adjust. Looking around I see Magnus hunched over drinking a couple bottles of alcohol.

"Magnus? What are you doing?"

"What does it look like Jace?" Magnus says snotty.

"I mean what are you doing here?" Jace says. "And where's Alec?"

"Why do you care?" Magnus says glancing at Jace his cat eyes showing.

"Well he's my Parabatai." Jace says with confusion.

"Right......Parabatai." Magnus says taking another drink.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You guys are Parabatai. So are you closer than brothers?" Magnus says looking at me.

"Um well yeah." Jace says stepping away from Magnus slowly.

"So tell me what that means." Magnus looks back at Jace his jaw stern. "Do you love him?"

"What?"

"Do you love him?" Magnus says sighing obviously getting annoyed.

"Yeah of course I do."

"Yeah I know."

"Then why did you ask?" Jace said Looking more confused.

"He loves you too." Magnus says slowly standing up. He looks over at Jace. "He screamed your name you know."

Jace now understanding what Magnus is doing gets uncountable talking about what Alec did during sex.

"Magnus.... I don't love Alec like that."

"You know Jace I'd do shit to you right now and to Alec for what he did but instead I'm gonna do this." He said kissing Jace. When he pulled away he looked at Jace. "Take care of Alec for me won't you?" He says walking away with another drink in his hand.