5. Losing Someone Special

*One Week Later*

I wake-up early in the morning. I look over at the clock and see the date. I think to my self how I've been at Magnus house for a week. We've gotten closer.

I told him things about my boyfriend and why I'm no longer allowed at my parents, it's because I'm gay.

He told me that he is bisexual and that's the conflict he had with his parents. He told me about his company and he even got me more clothes.

I smile to myself knowing that Mangus is actually a nice guy and I might be having some feelings for him.

Standing up I go out to the living room and see Mangus lying on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Hey Mangus." I say walking in and sitting on a chair. He smiles at me and takes a sip out of his coffee cup.

"Sleep good?" He asks. I nod my head and we pick up a conversation. I start laughing at something he said and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I grab it quickly and groan.

"Alexander? Is everything okay?" Magnus asks.

"I - I don't know. There's a sharp pain." I tell him shutting my eyes. I feel another wave of pain and I stand up going to the bathroom. I close the door locking it and then I realize I'm bleeding.

"No. No, no, no, no!" I scream. I unlock the door for Magnus just in case and I sit on the ground.

"Alexander?" Mangus says knocking on the door. I start crying and he walks in. I hear a gasp escape and I look up at him.

"I - I lost her Magnus." I say quietly, "I have literally no one now." I say crying harder. I feel Magnus put his arms around me and I look at him as he sits next to me. He moves my body on his lap as I continue crying.

"Shh, don't say that Alexander. You have me. You'll always have me." He says. I feel him put his lips against my forehead and I smile through my tears.

"Thank you." I say quietly, "I just don't know. The only thing I got from Mark was Oliva and now I don't have her. At least she'll never know the stories of him. I wish she could of meet you though."

"I would of wanted to meet her too. Come on let's get you changed okay?" Magnus says. I nod my head and he helps me up. I look at him and smile.

"Thank you." I say hugging him. I pull back and kiss his cheek lightly. He smiles at me and nods.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad you're here." He says leading me outside the bathroom and toward my bedroom, "You'll be okay. I promise."