2. Late Talks

Quietly opening the door to the bedroom around two in the morning I step inside.

Not wanting to wake Alexander I carefully head over to the bed and slide in. Seeing Alexander roll over I stare at him as his eyes open.

"Hey." Alexander says quietly.

"Did I wake you?"

"No I was already getting up when you came in." Alexander says. I notice that he's more himself so I look at my hands.

"Do you remember anything with Jace?" I ask quietly. I look up at him and he gives me a confused look.

"I went to the bar with him. We had some drinks and then I remember walking out of the bar. That's about it.

Oh! And I remember that I came here with Jace, he told me that I took his blade? Or something like that."

"That's truly all you remeber?"

"Yeah. He called me to go to the Hunters Moon. We had some drinks. I went to the bathroom and then came back and we were there for about another hour. We then left and he told me I had his blade so then we came here.

Although I was drunk during basically all of that so the blade thing is kinda foggy." Alexander says to me. I look in his eyes and he gives me a worried look.

"Magnus what is it?"

"I - I came home and I heard a noise in the bedroom so I came to open the door and saw Jace...."

"Okay? What was he doing?"

"He was trying to do you." I say quietly. His eyes go wide and he quickly sits up.

"What?"

"He - he was kissing you and when I said your name he jumped off and I saw that you were basically almost passed out."

"He fucking used me? He was taking advantage of me?" Alexander asks. He looks over at me and I nod.

"I didn't know if you were doing something too or I don't know....when I saw you were drunk I thought that maybe you didnt know but I was still scared."

"You have nothing to worry about Magnus. I wouldn't do that but Jace.....god he's fucking dead." Alexander says laying back down.

"Not right now?"

"It's almost three in the morning. I'm tired and I have a major headache. Killing Jace can wait till later. But right now...." Alexander says stopping mid sentence. He rolls over and wraps his arms around me pulling me closer.

"I want to cuddle you." Alexander says quietly. I smile to myself and relax in his arms.