3. Dating

I didn't see Magnus until the weekend came around since he's been helping Luke and Jace with the downworlder and shadowhunter ordeal. Knowing Magnus likes attention and glittery things  I purposely made this date at my apartment so I can get to know him.

Once Magnus arrived around seven he was dressed in a black shirt, skinny jeans, a long black coat, neckalces, rings and had his hair spiked with a white streak in it and some eyeliner on.

So far Alec learned that Magnus was The High Warlock of Brooklyn, he's been alive around 400ish years, he's had seventeen thousand relationship and likes cats. Magnus has always been into parties and has been kicked out of plenty of places too.

The only thing that threw him off was he has never been with a vampire but has been with a shadowhunter named Camille which is why it's hard for him to trust them now.

(yes I switched everyone around but Luke and Magnus and Jace. Izzy is a vampire too but you'll learn why later and everyone has there normal rules too like Clary and Simon)

Magnus learned that Alec has two brothers and one sister and Alec is his adopted brother. His parents are both shadowhunters and both his brothers. Apparently when they went on a hunt the vampire got to him and his sister before Jace killed him.

Alec also is shy but has enough confidence to do things. He likes sweaters and black. He's actually a daylighter and he likes to read. Magnus also learned that Alec is new to the vampire thing.

After dinner they both went out on the patio in Alec's apartment and talked for a while.

"You should come over to my apartment sometime." Magnus says smiling over at Alec.

"Oh I can only guess what it looks like. Glitter everywhere, really fancy decorations, and a fancy staircase? Oh and let me guess the bed has some fancy color silk sheets?"

"Actually yes but less glitter. Glitter is everything but I don't want to sit in it. That would happen if there was glitter every where.

But I do make a mean steak and I've got red wine." Magnus says toward Alec. Alec looks at Magnus smiling a little bit. His hazel eyes staring at the yellowish brown.

"Can I kiss you?" Alec whispers slightly.

"Of course." Magnus replies leaning in with Alec and their lips meeting. Once they pull away they smile at each other.

"So another date?"

"Another date." Alec says happily.