1. Hook Up

Pulling away from Mangus they both look at each other breathing heavily. Alec smiles at Mangus and Mangus does the same.

"This is defiantly more fun than what's out side." Alec whispers.

"You don't like the party?"

"I'm not much of a party person. Only here because of my siblings. I'm happy I came though." Alec says. Magnus smiles and nods his head.

"I'm happy you came too." Mangus says. They both lean in again their lips meeting. Alec slowly pulls away so he can sit on the bathroom counter. Magnus then attacks his neck and Alec let's out a small moan.

Magnus pulling away to see his work he smiles once again.

"I'm Magnus by the way."

"I - I'm Alec." Alec replies and puts his hand in Magnus hair tugging slowly, "I think we should continue."

"I think that's a great idea." Mangus says kissing Alec and finishing their little problems.

*Time Skip - Later That Night*

Looking at the time Alec sighs knowing he has to go home soon. Looking over at Mangus he gives him a small smile.

"I have to go."

"Will I see you again?"

"I'm not sure." Alec replies picking up his clothes and putting them on, "I guess we'll know if we meet again." Alec says and giving him a smile and waving goodbye. He walks out the door meeting up with his siblings and goes home still thinking about Mangus.