Morning

I wake up with the curtains slightly open and the sun finding it's way in the dark bedroom. I quickly shut the curtains without moving from my spot and turn on my side to cuddle closer into Alec's back feeling his muscles.

I sigh at the feeling and wrap my arm around his waist feeling nothing but boxers under the gold silk blankets. I hear Alec sigh too knowing that he's also awake.

"Morning." Alec says in a rasp voice from waking up so early in the morning. I smile into his back and reply a muffled 'morning' back to the shadowhunter.

After awhile I let go of Alec and move so he can get into a new position. I watch as Alec turns around on his side and face me looking into my eyes and then examining me.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much." Alec replies back and leans in giving me a kiss. I kiss back and soon the kiss turns passionate but slow. Once we pull away Alec smiles at me and runs his hand in my hair.

"God I love you." He says making me instantly smile and making me blush a little bit.

"I love you too." I tell him caressing his cheek with my hand. "I wish we could lay here forever."

"I do too but let's make it last while we can." Alec tells me going in for another kiss and moving me on top of him.

"I never want to let you go." Alec says into the kiss. I smile quickly and I kiss harder and more passionate. Once we pull away for air I look into his hazel eyes and say, "I don't either and I never will. Not in a million years." and go back to kissing his already pink swollen lips and soon the day goes by with us kissing and cuddling like there was no tomorrow.