4. Stories Mean A Lot

Sitting in my bed late at night I look over at the pictures I put up. Laying in this bed knowing Magnus is awake is killing me. Knowing I can no longer kiss or hug Mangus. Knowing I can't even flirt with him is killing me.

I look over at the clock and see it's only ten at night. Quietly stepping out of the bed I make my way toward the kitchen making some tea.

"Alec?"

Turning around I see Mangus in his black robe with glitter on it. It's an obvious gift I gave him but he doesn't remember that.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Just wondering what you were doing. I can't sleep and heard you get up."

"Making tea. Couldn't sleep either." I say turning around to check on the tea. Not being done I lean against the counter looking at Mangus.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Mangus asks softly sitting down on a stool.

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Can you maybe tell me more stories? Of our realtionship, my relationship with your siblings and all that."

"Of course. What do you want to know?"

"Could you start in the beginning of our realtionship? You said we said 'I love you' in the first couple months."

"That's correct. When you first meet me in Pandemonium I was confused. I didn't let anyone know I was gay but I wanted to know more about you.

I was scared though and let my shadowhunter duties get in the way. You always tried to convince me that I was into you but I was to stubborn.

The night of my wedding Lydia was close to putting the rune on my arm before you stormed in. Eventually I walked toward you and we kissed in front of everyone.

After a couple of months maybe two Valentine had the sword. Many Downworlders in the institute died and I was terrified. I looked high and low for you.

I went out side and when you tapped my shoulder we hugged tightly. I told you loved me and you told me the same."

"I want to remember you so badly. What else has happened to us?"

"Well you told me your biggest fear was losing me. That was before we took a break or mainly a breakup.

After a couple days though we talked about it and got back together. You and I have had many dates. I was even going to do something very special for you tomorrow."

"Alec?"

"Yes?"

"Could you help me with something else? Something that could maybe spark my memories?"

"Of course Anything."

"Could you maybe....."