2. Best Friends

I slowly back away from Magnus not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry." I say again to Magnus.

Magnus keeps staring at me and puts his hand up, opening his mouth but quickly closes it, dropping his hand too.

He looks at me again and turns around heading to his car. I quickly get the idea and turn around my self, sprinting off.

- Magnus POV -

I turn around and head to my car not knowing what to do. I've always liked Alec but I didn't know how to act when he kissed me, especially since my dad hates gays, well in my case I'm bi.

I turn back around ready to face Alec but notice he's not there. "Dammit." I whisper to myself, jumping in my car and driving off.

I drive to Alecs house quickly and knock on the door once I'm there. His sister 'Izzy' answers and smiles.

"Hey Magnus."

"Yeah, hi, is Alec here?"

"I'll check." I watch as she walks away and comes back down stairs with a sad smile. "He says he's not here but in reality he's upstairs." She says giving me a small smile.

I thank her and walk past, heading up the stairs. Once I reach his door I knock on it slightly and then open it, seeing Alec laying on the bed facing the wall.

"You're a fast runner if you didn't know that." I say quietly. I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Alec, come on. Please turn to me."

"Why? You pushed me away."

"I was just shocked."

"So you push me!?!" Alec says turning toward me. His eyes are semi-red and slightly puffy. "You know a normal person would say stop, or kiss them back or maybe nicley move them back slowly not full on push them." Alec says with anger in his voice.

"I wasn't thinking." I say quietly.

"Yeah. I kinda notice." Alec says. He takes a deep breath and shakes his head. "But I guess I wasn't either. It was something I did that was obviously stupid, I realize that now."

"No Alec it wasn't." I say moving my hand to his cheek. "I've always liked you it's just......my Father."

Alec puts his hand over mine. "It'll be okay Magnus, trust me."

I smile at Alec and we both lean in this time our lips meeting. I put my hand in Alecs hair while his reach to my hips.

We both get interpreted when we hear a squeal and look over and see Isabelle.

"MY OTP! MY OTP!" Isabelle yells.

"Out!" Me and Alec say at the same time, she quickly leaves still screaming and slams the door, leaving me and Alec in the room alone while laughing.